+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6993Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2710433;
    And turn up the volume of "Dance, Motherf****r, Dance"!
    Also an excellent vacuuming tune. I really like hollering out the lyrics while attempting the futile task of getting cat hair out of the rug.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I'll put Gustav's hair redistribution up against any of your four dogs and six cats combined.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by snickertink;2711178;

There has got to be someone out there that can invent this stuff. How bout a self cleaning bathroom. Shut the door, seal it and hit the switch and something either hose everthing down with bleach, then water and then a heat lamp or zap dirt to death - kinda like those self cleaning ovens that incinerate everything to ash....
    Sign me up for that one!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2711256;
    Sign me up for that one!
    They showed that in an episode of Home Improvement. The Mans bathroom and the Mans kitchen
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

Have been grocery shopping. I normally avoid the stores on the weekend, but a "series of unfortunate events" conspired to have me go today. We hit 3 stores. Yes 3. I buy meat at one, canned and packaged goods at Walmart and veggies at the 3rd. I do this about once a month, so its not too bad.

Today, the meat store clerk had to comment on EVERYTHING she scanned.
    "oh, you're buying a lot of meat" (as we do meat shopping on a large scale once a month, I didn't think so) I wanted to say: "well we got tired of the gators eating the dogs, so thought we'd stock up on stuff they could eat"
    IDIOT.
    "Oh is this chocolate?" I bought white bakers chocolate.
    UGH, just scan and quit commenting and quit worrying about all the other cashiers and bag boys and get me out of there. She was so busy checking out what everyone else was doing. ARGH!

So after Walmart which had Santa today (why, did I go there?), I have come up with this.

Jingle Bells or Walmart Hell whichever you prefer.

Deck the stores with screaming children
    wa wa wa wa wa, wa wa, wa, wa

Cashiers are fewer than 1/2 a dozen

Parents and bag boys just so lazy

Grocery shopping makes me crazy

Think I'll have a margarita,
    ja ja ja ja ja, ja ja ja ja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I forgot the darn tequila
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I used to walk long distances as a teen, to visit friends and things like that, and I used to wish for a moving sidewalk with a control button on the trees...and eventually the moving walkways in the airports came to light. That gave me hope for other things! We've all seen The Jetsons, right?

For all of us folks hating the animal hair on us, the furniture, etc. Whoopi Goldberg told us about a product that she swears by...she has several cats. I haven't tried them yet, but I plan to.

Sticky Sheets - Award Winning Pet Hair Removal Product
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2711369;
    I used to walk long distances as a teen, to visit friends and things like that, and I used to wish for a moving sidewalk with a control button on the trees...and eventually the moving walkways in the airports came to light. That gave me hope for other things! We've all seen The Jetsons, right?

For all of us folks hating the animal hair on us, the furniture, etc. Whoopi Goldberg told us about a product that she swears by...she has several cats. I haven't tried them yet, but I plan to.

Sticky Sheets - Award Winning Pet Hair Removal Product
    If we're going to be like the Jetson's, then I want Rosie the robot maid.

myrosiedog: Love your Jingle Bell Hell song.

I don't like the fact that Wal-mart, Superstore, and Save-On Foods, have cut back on their staff in order to force people to use the self-check outs. I don't mind for a few things...it's quicker. But I think it's very hard on seniors and moms with children. Especially around Christmastime.

Well, I've been waiting for my twin sinister to finish her long distance phone discussion with her friend on the coast. They do this every Sat. morning. I called her 3 hours ago to see if we could get something to eat. It's past lunchtime. My tummy is growling. I need to feed it so it purrs instead. She doesn't like it when I call her to see when she'll be done on the phone. Sigh. Maybe a little drinky-poo would help!

Fur Cleaning Tip: Make sure that the color of your furniture, rugs, and clothes match your pet!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

MRD

I don't mind using self checkout except when I have a cart full (months worth) of groceries like today. Then I need a good cashier. But what I had, I was not using self checkout.
    And its not just Walmart, the other 2 groceries I visited were the same way. UGH.

Miss Kitty, if she's that inconsiderate, you go to lunch alone and meet her for coffee later.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2711391;
    Fur Cleaning Tip: Make sure that the color of your furniture, rugs, and clothes match your pet!
    Most of my clothes are black. My cat is black. Ergo no problem, you would think. However, I've discovered that black hair gleams a pearly grey on a black background, but shows as black on a grey background. There is no winning in the cat hair vs. clothes war.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread