+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6277Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Whoa! Ours is $1.99, and I thought that was steep!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2709674;
    Or somedays, a Red Bull and the Violent Femmes.
    A dark-roast coffee (Italian is nice!), a Cliff bar, and the Violent Femmes. In the car on the way to work. And turn up the volume of "Dance, Motherf****r, Dance"!

Then on Saturdays, it's half-caf hazelnut coffee while listening to "Car Talk" and "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me!"on NPR during errands.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!

Saturday mornings, doing frigging house work and drinking a cup of jo with a big ol splash of bailey's - I hate house work. I love bailey's irish cream

When I grow up and win the lottery I am going to live in a stainless steel house with a giant drain in the middle so I can just hose every thing off and be done with it. There is more stinking dog hair on my floors than on my dogs - how the heck does that work?

My Grandfather used to just vacuum his dog, but I don't think mine would hold still for it and I do like my hands with all the fingers attached...

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by snickertink;2710436;

When I grow up and win the lottery I am going to live in a stainless steel house with a giant drain in the middle so I can just hose every thing off and be done with it. There is more stinking dog hair on my floors than on my dogs - how the heck does that work?
    Love it.

My Grandfather used to just vacuum his dog, but I don't think mine would hold still for it and I do like my hands with all the fingers attached...
    I just saw, on one of those home video shows, clips of people vacuuming their cats. Not sure I would ever do that but the cats seemed to be enjoying it.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I used to vacuum my usually intolerant long-haired kitty, who died a couple of years ago (Gail). She Actually Tolerated It And Seemed To Like It! Go figure!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by snickertink;2710436;
    Saturday mornings, doing frigging house work and drinking a cup of jo with a big ol splash of bailey's - I hate house work. I love bailey's irish cream

I want one too--the coffee and the washable house!
    I'm putting a shot of Kahlua in my coffee too though. (Not 'instead of" but "in addition to"-in an extra big cup.)
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Shaybo II;2710308;
    For me on my days off a good cup of coffee in the morning and sitting outside with the "kids." It helps me to focus on what I have to do, but when I have to work it's rush rush rush.
    I have coffee outside with the dogs almost every morning.

Red Bull here is almost $3 a can. Gas is cheaper!!!!
    Oh and in some stores its locked, you have to have the clerk unlock the case so you can get one. You can get beer with no help, but they keep the Red Bull locked up.

Snickertink, I'm with you on hosing out the house. I swear I could knit 3 more dogs with all the dog hair I vacuum up. I know mine won't stand it if I tried to vacuum them. Bogie thinks he's protecting me from the vacuum when I do use it. He runs up and bites the bag and barks at it.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Cup of black coffee here, in the morning while I watch 'The View'.

an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!

When we first bought our house it had cream carpet throughout. We brought Chloe girl home and with in two days it looked like she molted black hair everywhere. Then came Sagin and more black hair. It killed our vacuum in two years flat. The carpet wasn't far behind. So being the brainy broad that I am we put pergo floors down on the first floor thinking it would help.

YEAH that helped. spppffftt. Now I chase rolling tumble weeds of hair all over the place....I want either the stainless steel house OR wall to wall vacuum. Flip a switch and anything not nailed down gets sucked into the oblivion.

There has got to be someone out there that can invent this stuff. How bout a self cleaning bathroom. Shut the door, seal it and hit the switch and something either hose everthing down with bleach, then water and then a heat lamp or zap dirt to death - kinda like those self cleaning ovens that incinerate everything to ash....

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by snickertink;2711178;
    When we first bought our house it had cream carpet throughout. We brought Chloe girl home and with in two days it looked like she molted black hair everywhere. Then came Sagin and more black hair. It killed our vacuum in two years flat. The carpet wasn't far behind. So being the brainy broad that I am we put pergo floors down on the first floor thinking it would help.

YEAH that helped. spppffftt. Now I chase rolling tumble weeds of hair all over the place....I want either the stainless steel house OR wall to wall vacuum. Flip a switch and anything not nailed down gets sucked into the oblivion.

There has got to be someone out there that can invent this stuff. How bout a self cleaning bathroom. Shut the door, seal it and hit the switch and something either hose everthing down with bleach, then water and then a heat lamp or zap dirt to death - kinda like those self cleaning ovens that incinerate everything to ash
    I like the way you think. I have often fantasized about the same things.

We have a combo of carpet and linolium and I too chase the tumbeling tumbleweeds of Waldo hair. The other dogs hair doesn't clump like that, but its white and I cannot wear black clothing without looking like I just rolled in a bed of fresh dog hair. And their hair must have little hooks on the end as its impossible to de-hair anything that has their hair on it. I use packing tape to dehair the sofa as the vaccum won't even pull it off the cushions.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread