+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4488Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2667185;
    I think that would be an excellent idea. Maybe she can give some potential insight to Gut's young student's behavior.
    prhoshay, long time no see where have been?

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Shaybo II;2667162;
    You guys are making me hungry STOP. When I was a senior in high school I went to Itally on spring vacation and while I was there I learned that breakfast and lunch were small meals, but dinner the meals were huge and I mean huge I left the table with the sudden urge to have someone roll me back to the hotel.
    My husband used to live in Germany and the breakfasts and dinners were small, but the lunches were huge.
    I work with a nurse that was born in Thailand. Let me ask her about their customs and eating habits. That is if you don't mind.
    Oh, Italy was the BEST eating of any travels I've been on. We usually had rolls and jam for breakfast and cheese and bread for lunch and then dinner. Oh my, rolling back to the hotel is exactly what it feels like after all those courses and divine dishes.
    If anyone ever goes to Italy on vacation, take elastic waist pants, you'll need the expansion room.

Breakfast for me most days is a bowl of cereal or a container of yogurt. And occasionally I can't do without an Eggo waffle. But those days are looking numbered, so I've got to be able to come up with some non-gluten breakfast ideas that don't involve cooking because I can barely make coffee in the mornings let alone have to actually cook anything that doesn't go in a toaster.
    Cold pizza has to be the BEST breakfast EVER.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

FYI myrosiedog, everytime I read you, I start singing: War, Huh, good God Ya'll,.....

Quote Originally Posted by famita;2669512;
    FYI myrosiedog, everytime I read you, I start singing: War, Huh, good God Ya'll,.....
    That's odd. Every time I read one of her posts, I start singing "Nashville cats, play clean as country water, Nashville cats, play wild as mountain dewwwwwwww....." .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I just wanted everyone that's been following my move to know that we made it safely across country with only one casualty among my breakables (a mirror) so far. Thanks for all the advice everyone.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

That's good to hear, Star!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I'm glad you made it Star.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2669562;
    That's odd. Every time I read one of her posts, I start singing "Nashville cats, play clean as country water, Nashville cats, play wild as mountain dewwwwwwww....." .
    AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(that is the sound of me running screaming out of here because of THAT song, Rattus, you meanie.)

Famita that song as my sig line is my own little protest against the Iraq war.
    I was asked last weekend how I can be against war, but yet be a student of it. Maybe by studying history, we can try to prevent repeating it? Nah, probably not, but its a nice theory.

Star, glad you made it safely with minimum damage.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I think that I am a proud owner of a freakish zombie tomato plant that defies all logic. Here it is in November (in Seattle, no less), and the almost dead tomatoe plant in my front yard is GROWING tomatoes. Two weeks ago, there were about 3 tomatoes on the plant. Now there are about 12 green tomatoes on it. It was dead most of summer (my grandma gave it to us when she had to move.. and it was sort of dead then), so now it seems the plant decided "oh hey, I want to grow now!"
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

I just realized that I never commented on MRD's picture. Congrats on the continued weight loss as you can really tell you are being successful at it.

+ Reply to Thread