+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 2322 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859991495491049 ... LastLast
Like Tree4488Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    Do you often have a problem with them lying around in the freezer for TWO weeks? Don't believe I've ever been presented with that particular mishap.
    Actually I do. Since they are low fat the ice cream just does not hold together well and it gets really sticky and weird. Most other ice cream stays fine in my freezer for longer than 2 weeks, just the skinny cows get weird.

I was teasing you. We seldom have that problem at our house since I don't remember ice cream staying around long enough to get sticky.

Boy I just missed the greatest picture. I looked out the window and the most beautiful horse was galloping through my yard. By the time I got the camera out of it's case, I would only have had a picture of his least attractive side, so I didn't take one. I did lay the camera right beside the door though and hopefully he will decide to stroll back by.
    Last edited by Muduh; 07-27-2006 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    Are they all vanilla? I see that they come in different flavors, I'm going to have to try them.
    They're half vanilla, half chocolate.
    YG I know what you mean. They're starting to get a little sticky, at least the chocolate are. *note to self, eat the chocolate first and eat them more often*

Skinny Cows come in mint and strawberry shortcake? Oh my. I think the prices are higher here because they are "imported", and there's the $exchange, and taxes, and more taxes, and a higher price so we buy local. I dunno. Gotta find me some at a more reasonable price.

I'm craving some ice cream right now!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    I'm craving some ice cream right now!
    Ya know it's funny, it's blazing hot up here (Canada on the wide open praries), and I can only go out and buy pre made ice cream at a fast food type shop.

I can't figure out how to get the darn stuff home otherwise. DON'T LAUGH, 6 months of the year here it's way below freezing!!! How does one transport ice cream in warm weather?
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 37.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun84 View Post
    I can't figure out how to get the darn stuff home otherwise. DON'T LAUGH, 6 months of the year here it's way below freezing!!! How does one transport ice cream in warm weather?
    Bring a cooler with some ice packs along with you and stock up on a few containers. That's how I get my frozen meatballs home from Ikea .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    That's how I get my frozen meatballs home from Ikea .
    OH, IKEA!!!

We don't have one of those in my city dadgum!!! (750,000 people and no Ikea!) My wife and I got by one while we were on vacation this year and I don't think the rear shocks of the car will ever be the same!

OH, IKEA!!!

We don't have one of those in my city dadgum!!! (750,000 people and no Ikea!) My wife and I got by one while we were on vacation this year and I don't think the rear shocks of the car will ever be the same!
    No Ikea??? That's just wrong. Every community with over 10,000 people should have at least one. I hate to rub it in, but we have three nearby, and I have never gone into one where I didn't buy at least one item.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

How does one transport ice cream in warm weather?
    Very, very quickly.

Rattus!
    I KNOW! It's just so wrong, but that's their company formula. I think last I heard you needed at least a million -- in Canada at least. Of course, in some provinces there is enough towns close enough together that I'm sure Ikea must be all over the place. Just up here on the ol' praries it's a heck of a lot of hours to get anywhere else of signifigance.

Love it though! But am soooooo jealous of your shops! Ha, our city is #1 in Canada for mail order, go figure!
    Last edited by Sun84; 07-27-2006 at 07:20 PM.

+ Reply to Thread