+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7282Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Though I haven't seen one in person, I've seen them online and they are gorgeous! I'd love to get one myself!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I think I've had one of those -- it involved chocolate-dipped strawberries, as I recall, plus a lot of other fruits. It was nice.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Does that look good! A wonderful idea for a wedding shower. I wonder if they could somehow be incorporated into a table centerpiece that the guests could nibble on? Any thoughts?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2527269;
    Though I haven't seen one in person, I've seen them online and they are gorgeous! I'd love to get one myself!
    Send yourself one! That's one of the few ways of getting what you really want. I'm sure you deserve it!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2527553;
    Send yourself one! That's one of the few ways of getting what you really want. I'm sure you deserve it!
    I second that.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by famita;2527396;
    Does that look good! A wonderful idea for a wedding shower. I wonder if they could somehow be incorporated into a table centerpiece that the guests could nibble on? Any thoughts?
    Famita, go to the website. They look like bouquets of flowers. They come in vases, so it would be a great edible centerpiece.

I'm glad to hear good reviews. I think this would be a nice treat for her and something different than flowers. She's not even able to shop for herself anymore and gets most meals delivered, so having some fresh fruit would probably be a great treat.

I want one too but I'd have to order it for myself as no one else would send me one.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2527210;
    Has anyone ever ordered from or received an "Edible Arrangement"??

My aunt is turning 85 next week. There is a party, but I obviously can't attend. I thought about sending flowers, but thought this might be something different. Her health is getting fragile, so I know that there won't be too many more birthdays, so I really wanted to do something nice for her. She's always been so good to me and my daughter.

But the edible bouquets are fruit made to look like flowers. The website looks nice, but I don't know anyone that has had any experience from them, so was hoping to get some feedback before I ordered.
    The chocolate covered bananas are wonderful!!! People have raved over getting these instead of regular flowers.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Last edited by PGM35; 08-15-2007 at 05:25 PM. Reason: add picture

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You know, sending yourself something like this is one way of knowing (hopefully) exactly what you are sending to someone else!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

. . . So it isn't self-indulgent hedonism, it's necessary research
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

I would think that's a lovely gift for a senior, mrd, especially if they don't have family members nearby to shop for them. Harry and David also has a large variety of fruits, flowers, candies, etc. My mom used to send H&D gifts to faraway relatives, and they always loved them. I have to admit, though, everytime I see the Fruit-of-the-Month link, I'm reminded of the Everybody Loves Raymond episode where Ray gives that as a gift to his parents, and Marie comes unglued at the thought of receiving boxes of fruit every month for a year.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread