+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6435Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I told the frikkin nut job to relist the damn thing and now she wants me to pay her listing fees! Holy cow! The sky in someone's world is purple! She doesn't want to go through customer support because I told her that I will tell anyone who asks why I am pulling out of the sale and I have 100% postive feedback so who is going to look worse?? bah!
    I've already bid on a nicer bedspread for the kiddo.
    Thanks for letting me vent!

Newf using both teachers sounds like a good 'in-the-mean-time' solution
    RG congrats on the new home! Very exciting!
    Scoutmom I never enjoy unpacking.

We had a yard sale this weekend and we made $255 - we bought a patio set and a really good blender with the proceeds Frozen Margarita party at our place!!

Quote Originally Posted by lei;2498423;
    catmom I would report that one too. They have to honor the terms, and payment method is a pretty basic thing (I only bid on PayPal auctions, too.)

lei, I e-mailed him and asked what was up. I got a reply this morning saying that I could use Paypal and he would sent me a new invoice. He did and I paid. No explanation of why etc. but alls good from my end. Thanks for your help.
    Finally, after 22 years I got my honeymoon. Niagara Falls in February. Whats next the beach in December?

Woohoo! A new patio set? I could use one. We decided to wait, though, until we redo our patio.

Newf, that's too bad that your teacher is moving. Loved the joke about her being a wild one!

My news for the day....not sure if it's good news or bad news so I skipped those two threads and am putting it here. My middle son got his permit today. Not sure how I feel about this. I guess watching them get older reminds me that I'm getting older.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Catmom - You're welcome, and I'm so glad it turned out well.

katgib - I don't know whether to offer a high-five or a shoulder, so I'll just be highly amused by your new signature.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You think the worries get easier when they get older and "more responsible" (HAHA).....they just get bigger. I feel for you.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2499255;
    My news for the day....not sure if it's good news or bad news so I skipped those two threads and am putting it here. My middle son got his permit today. Not sure how I feel about this. I guess watching them get older reminds me that I'm getting older.

*Note to self* Don't walk/drive in katgibs neighborhood for a while.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2499255;
    katgib, I can relate. My daughter passed her driving test today and can now drive alone!!!! It was scary being with her, but for a while it'll be worse not being with her.

I was always told: small kids, small troubles; big kids, big troubles. I'm good for a little while

Quote Originally Posted by veejer;2499601;
    katgib, I can relate. My daughter passed her driving test today and can now drive alone!!!! It was scary being with her, but for a while it'll be worse not being with her.
    Yeah, my oldest has been driving alone for over a year now. I worry all the time now. Now, I get to worry about 2 of them being out on the road.

Thanks lei!

Gabriel...I would advice staying out of my hood. I let him drive around town for a bit today and he scared the bejesus out of me! And I don't frighten easily.

shay: Older doesn't mean more responsible! Just sneakier! But don't worry! Mom is on it! We live in a very small town....when they do something...I hear about it from someone.

Desert: That's no joke! Bigger mouths, too!

Woo hoo!! I got a better bedspread from an upfront seller and I'm feeling quite smug.

I don't think there's enough prozac to handle 2 teen drivers kati *shiver*

+ Reply to Thread