+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6435Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2478249;
    I've never seen these "stand alones". Can somebody post a pic or a link?
    Don't feel bad, 'shay, I've been trying to figure it out, too. Are we just talking about foam padded pre-formed bras? I'm assuming so and they are the only kind I will wear anymore. I love the extra oomph, while giving a nice smooth shape that otherwise, due to the afore mentioned sizing issues/complaints, wasn't always possible.

And cricketeen, I have had a few do that curl thing, too. They weren't brand new, but certainly not aged enough that it should have been an issue. They were not all the same brand either, so I'm really not sure why it happened.

I have some of the preshaped foam ones, (I'm somewhere between a C&D) - but sagging has set it.
    for some reason, it makes my 'twins' look like they are sitting on a shelf. they just don't want to stay down where it looks natural to me.

oh well, I would rather catalog/ on line shop anyday.
    check out 'just my size' (jms.com) They are an outlet for several name brand bras.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

For the most part, I am brand-loyal when it comes to undergarments. I'm not chancing fit and comfort for other unimportant features, so I don't experiment a lot. I am a huge Bali fan. That will be....until I go to the big money Intimacy store (which may not be until my next lifetime!) My girls are worth it!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD

Nothing has driven the men off of here quicker than a bra discussion.

I went for my brain MRI today. And there is now irrefutable proof that I do indeed HAVE a brain. I know there have been doubts, but there is one inside my skull so I now know that I did get one. Now whether it works or not, that is the real question isn't it?

(don't get any of the actual results until Sept for some reason. Probably the doctor is taking August off like the Iraqi government)
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2478422;
    Oh, man -- could you imagine if the subject were "those things in Aisle 8"?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I'd respond more often, but I have my hands full with my research for the ultimate bra.

I went for my brain MRI today. And there is now irrefutable proof that I do indeed HAVE a brain. I know there have been doubts, but there is one inside my skull so I now know that I did get one. Now whether it works or not, that is the real question isn't it?
    Cool about having a brain The last time I had a brain scan, the results were negative
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2478226;
    Here's my story: I lost over 200 pounds and have managed to keep it off for well over 5 years....
    Congratulations, Ellen!!! That is a fantastic achievement.

And there is now irrefutable proof that I do indeed HAVE a brain. I know there have been doubts, but there is one inside my skull so I now know that I did get one. Now whether it works or not, that is the real question isn't it?
    Oh, mrd!

MRD, I never doubted you have a brain. Please keep us updated when you get the results.

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2478460;
    I'd respond more often, but I have my hands full with my research for the ultimate bra.
    We appreciate the "sacrifice".
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2478030;
    Good luck with your new quest Newf. Let us know if you need guinea pigs. I'm sick of mine.
    Until I read the rest of your post, I thought you were offering yourself up for Newf's "research" or were you?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, Ellen, secrets, please! Not just for the getting it off, the keeping it off! I know even people who've gone the surgery route have still had trouble with that. If you don't mind sharing of course!

+ Reply to Thread