+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5773Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

We HAVE a Tarrantino Movie!

Put Gut's doll's head with Lois's exploded cranberry juice in the refrigerator. Add urine flowing from the ceiling from Amy Lee, and red splattered pyjamas, Scoutmom's defrosted bloody meat on the counters, and have the dripping soda slowly turn red as it runs down the kitchen counters!

Cut to two little girls running down the beach screaming carrying a little orange bucket and there you have it! With spoooky eerie scary music of course!!

Then cut to the psychiatrists office where the Dr. is asking Gut, who is lying on the couch, to try and remember the name of her Dolly.

Eeeek!!!!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Classic, Misskitty!
    Maybe the doll was named Chuckie?
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

I have the bride of chucky to contribute. We have a doll's head that has been around for about 5 years. Every July 4 someone drags it out and tries to blow it up in various ways. It looks extremely gruesome. Fried black spots where the hair used to be. Numerous holes scattered in the head, blackened of course...and the thing reeks!
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2466675;
    You are a hard taskmaster Miss Kat.

Someone has to keep him in line and keep him busy! Might as well be me!

In all fairness...I do 85-90% of all the housework and the boys do about 80% of the yardwork. It doesn't hurt Mr. Katgib to clean the refridge every couple of months. I hear it builds character.....

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2467250;
    Someone has to keep him in line and keep him busy! Might as well be me!
    Same here. I do all the housework and gardening except for the really heavy stuff, and our carpet shampooer is that.

I love the FORT Koffee Klatch Tarantino movie, everyone!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2466660;
    For some reason, the visual that remark caused has me cracking up!
    Glad you enjoyed it...

misskitty, I think your film would be a hit! That it just too, too funny...

Look at all the fun we have with a disgusting refrigerator!

MRD

You guys have me about the Tarrantino movie.

I once had a can of coke explode in my car in the heat. Talk about a sticky mess that was EVERYWHERE. But not nearly as bad as when the car got vadalized a few years ago with the fire extinguisher and that yellow powder was completely covering EVERY surface inside that car. Talk about horrible. We had to have that professionally cleaned. I wish I could have caught those kids I would have made them lick it all up. Cost us almost $500. They vandalized several cars that night, but ours was the worst. Of course, the fire extinguisher was stolen out of one of the other cars.

I was also blending strawberries one day to make fruit ice pops and the lid came off the blender and red, sticky strawberry goo shot all over my kitchen. That was a fun one to clean up too!

But the best one was a friend of mine was cooking spinach in a pressure cooker when it exploded. She called me and when I got over there, spinach was hanging from the ceiling fixture in her kitchen among other places. It was awful. But we got it cleaned up. And she threw away the pressure cooker and vowed never again.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Does anyone remember the wax bottle candies filled with syrupy liquid? You bite the lid off, drink the liquid, and chew the wax? I bought a bag of those in a fit of nostalgia a few years back, left the open bag on the dashboard of my car on a hot, sunny day. I'm sure you can deduce the rest of the story.
    Count your blessings!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2467663;
    Does anyone remember the wax bottle candies filled with syrupy liquid? You bite the lid off, drink the liquid, and chew the wax? I bought a bag of those in a fit of nostalgia a few years back, left the open bag on the dashboard of my car on a hot, sunny day. I'm sure you can deduce the rest of the story.
    I used to LOVE those things! But I can't imagine the mess. I remember as a kid leaving crayons in the car. The reason I remember so vividly? We lived in Florida and they melted into the upholstry. I was in BIG trouble!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread