+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6257Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I dunno . . . I find near-rhymes to be grating. Maybe Feeling frisky, bring me whiskey!
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

MRD

How about doing a Wanted Poster.

Wanted: Jane Doe, Alias: Mom, grandmom, Aunt Jane
    Crime: Turning 60 without a license, impersonating a "senior citizen"
    Description: Blonde haired, blue eyed, atheletic looking woman who appears to be much younger than her "claims"
    Reward: a long life with many loving family and friends

Be on the lookout, she is armed and dangerous and extremely spunky. Apprehension likely impossible as she is known to travel with accomplices who maintain that she is indeed 60 years old. She also has documents that appear to be legitimate thus making it hard to refute her claims.

If you see this woman, call 1-800-Happy Birthday Jane.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

MRD

Sorry for the double post.

Just wanted to say Hi and that I'm here, just haven't been feeling well the past couple of days and haven't been able to post much.
    I have been reading and know that I share in your good news, am sympathetic to your troubles, have loved looking at photos of animals and people and just generally support everyone that has been posting, even though I haven't been able to respond to much.

Had a nice relaxing 4th and have a new chapter in the Amazing Adventures of Waldo the Wonder Dog that I will post soon.

Just wanted to hop in and give everyone a shout and say I'm around, albiet much more slowly than normal.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The 4 year old Hispanic boy whom I told you all about last weekend is still missing. It's like he just vanished from the face of the earth. They are doing roadblocks, door-t-door again, and dog searches. Absolutely nothing. The parents have taken lie detector tests but, as is not unusual, are not that trusting of the police. They do have an attorney. Where is our baby? Still no Amber Alert. It appears that the police are as baffled as everyone else, but they have, at least, put notices and fliers out there about him missing. The info has finally left the immediate area. I seem to remember a child (of Russian immigrant parents) who went missing about 30 years ago (she was about 10 years ago), and was never seen or heard from again...to this day. She went to a local mall on her bicycle, and that was all that was ever found. I think her parents are still in this area...just in case.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Since I made the post, above, a body has been found in a garbage truck running its route in the vicinity from which the little boy disappeared. They are not releasing any info as to whether it is an adult or child, but the mayor has gone to the scene. I think that tells it all.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2463905;
    Since I made the post, above, a body has been found in a garbage truck running its route in the vicinity from which the little boy disappeared. They are not releasing any info as to whether it is an adult or child, but the mayor has gone to the scene. I think that tells it all.
    Oh prhoshay....thats so sad!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

It's probably that poor kid. I feel for him.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

lei
    FORT Fogey

shay - That is so sad. I'm just so sorry. There is such sickness in the world.

mrd - It's good to see you back and recovering.

Y'all have some great gift ideas and funny birthday jokes. Have fun with your mom, Spoose!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I had gotten this in an email and thought I would pass the information along...

Hand Sanitizer

For some reason, it won't let me cut/paste the information so you'll just have to click on the link but it pertains to being careful with hand sanitizer around young children because of the high alcohol content.......

Would this be better in the Oasis thread for parents since it pertains moreso to young children??? If mods think so, please feel free to move it there....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

As it stands, right now, they still haven't confirmed that the found body is the body of the missing little boy, but it is "a small male, possibly a child". He was in a garbage bag that had been placed in a trash can. The garbage collectors were about to compact the garbage when they saw the body. I know those men are crazy right now. The boy's family "hasn't given up" and won't until they have definite confirmation...but I'm sure they know.

+ Reply to Thread