+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5671Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

It would bother me too. As a parent, I would be freaking out that my son wasn't important enough for an Amber alert, rules or no rules.

prhoshay=maybe the police have info that they aren't sharing? Who knows. Keep us informed.

MRD=I hope you start feeling better soon.

Anyone have any plans for the fourth? I'm not excited this year. For two reasons.

Our town banned fireworks about 5 years ago. So we've always gone out to my BIL to shoot them off with a cookout etc. Since they are out of town we will be staying home...with no fireworks. Oh yeah I forgot. There are some approved for intown use. Sparklers and snakes.

Secondly, my current job ends July 5. We get the fourth off, but have to go back for 1 day. Why they couldn't have ended it on the 3rd. is beyond me. (they do have flexability in scheduling)
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2457277;
    Miss Kitty, my attention span has been very short. I haven't been able to concentrate to read or watch tv. I loaded in a supply of books and movies before the surgery and I watch about 10 min. of something and I am done. Same with books. Read a page and I'm done. I just can't concentrate. I've mostly been laying around listening to my ipod.
    mrd, I noticed you posted this very early this morning. You have to get some rest! Are there certain foods that put you to sleep? I know that warm milk works for some people (kind of makes me gag)... Do you have a book on tape that you could listen to? Sometimes when the narrator's voice is soothing, it makes me sleeping... FEEL BETTER!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Anyone have any plans for the fourth? I'm not excited this year. For two reasons.
    As of yet, i've none but i'll need to be out that day. I gotta do something.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

prhoshay: Your missing child story sounds a bit odd; there's probably stuff the public isn't aware of that can't be made public.

livin4reality: I love fireworks but only if they are set off in a safe place. That's too bad you won't be able to have some this year. That will be a tough last day to do, all by it's lonesome.

AmyLee: I hope you find something fun to do on the 4th!!

Has anyone been watching the (marathon) Princess Diana celebration today? That would be something to be there live! I miss Princess Diana. I miss how she could have continued to change the world.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Newbie

I am popping in 'cause I just joined the boards today. Wow, I already can't get over how awesome it is an how nice everyone is and stuff.

As for the 4th...for me, I'm not really feeling it this year. I think I'm just tired and stressed out. I work in marketing, and we go through cycles of time where everything is just insane, and long hours and blah blah. And we've kind of had that lately, so the last thing I want to do is have a BBQ or something. I'll probably settle for watching fireworks on TV with a glass of wine. I just want to relax, I think.

Welcome seaside! This place is awesome! Hope to see you around lots. As for the 4th, I'll be working at a state park beach, so unless we have bad weather, I'll be enjoying the public en mass.
    Count your blessings!

Welcome to FORT seaside. This is a great gathering of people and animal lovers so jump in.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Welcome seaside! You'll have fun with us!

Amy Lee, come on over to my house. We're going to BBQ a ton of food and I'll also be making my famous chocolate cake from scratch...and then we're going to see the fireworks!

Seaside, be sure to look around because there's a lot to see here.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread