+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 2419 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253931435431043 ... LastLast
Like Tree5671Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    If she's anything like my sister....she was born!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    If she's anything like my sister....she was born!
    OH, that's what I did to my sister. I was born. She was the baby for 11 years and then I came along, she's never forgiven me for it.

Thanks to Miss Kitty, I now have a new name for her: my evil sinister. Fits her to a TEE! Thanks Miss Kitty
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Premium Member
    Damn, you girls make me glad I don't have any sisters.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Alot is paid for my internet provider and only now am i taking full advantage of it. Im enjoying learning more about it.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    Damn, you girls make me glad I don't have any sisters.
    Well, I'm someone who has 3 sisters. They can be a pain but they are my best friends too.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I have two sisters. I agree with you, nlmcp. They can be a pain, but most of the time we call each other all the time and gab about nothing.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    I have sisters, but apparently I'm the evil one.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Yes, Uncle David. We figured out that you are very EVIL. After all, you adopted two precious bundles of fur and love them almost as much as we do!
    ------------
    Just to clear things up, I do love my twin sinister. Some days I just don't LIKE her.

Little "Miss Complicated" had a bit of a hissy fit in the morning trying to find the right visor and the right bag to take things to the race in. And she was "instructed" to go later in the day by her friend who doesn't even live here. She didn't get instructions of where the gates were, (I did that), or even know that the hospitality suite we got into had catered food, in chafing dishes! and free drinks! (I knew that and she didn't believe me). So the double-burger I had to chow down fast before we left didn't sit so well.

Anyhoo, she refused to leave the seats we had at the front of the suite to go and wander the grounds, walk around the pit area, and the paddock area of which we had passes to, because she could lose her seat which she happened to like (for 6 hours). Even if we had to sit for 1.5 hours between races and do nothing. She said I could go myself, but I know she doesn't like to be left alone (someone might just want to talk to her that she doesn't want to talk to) so I stayed like a good little sister.

So I missed out on some great stuff but it was a great afternoon nonethless! I'll post good things in the other thread.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Just to clear things up, I do love my twin sinister. Some days I just don't LIKE her.
    misskitty, that sounds pretty normal to me. My older brother is a big obnoxious smart-ass. I love him, but most of the time I don't like him very much.
    I'm glad you at least had some fun, it's amazing how one person can muck up a fun day and spoil it for everyone else.

I had three sisters, now two. Two of them were always close to me but the other has spent our lives trying to make me feel like an idiot. I watch "Keeping Up Appearances" every night because Mrs Bucket IS that sister. It is creepy how alike they are. I think I'm Daisy. At least that would be my guess as to how my sister sees me. This sued to be a huge peeve of mine but now I just think it's funny. I helps that I only have to see her a couple of times a year.

+ Reply to Thread