+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5654Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

  1. #4241
    Peeking In Duxxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    looking for a deal on evilBay
    Posts
    6,052

    Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;2452829;
    Did you say cheese? Look at the bright side. You haven't seen your lovely daughter in almost a week and I'm sure you miss her. You'll get to see each other in a bit.
    I am now officially packed and seeing my kiddo is a definite bright spot

  2. #4242
    FORT Fogey katgib13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,514

    Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2452853;
    Personally, I want to see the dance party!
    That happens during the sleepover. It's great fun. My dancing is legendary among the teen girls in our town. I'm not sure if it's because I'm so awesome or if it's because I'm so horrible....

  3. #4243
    On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    5,063

    Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

    Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2452841;
    I am having so much fun with my nieces!
    Boy, and I thought I was a good aunt. You must be the best aunt ever! Heck, I'll come and dance with you! I know I'm a horrible dancer so there'll be no confusion as to why they're staring at me!

    Will you make your salmon?

  4. #4244
    lei
    lei is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Dick's Bar
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,398

    Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2452853;
    Personally, I want to see the dance party!
    I wanna dance at aunty katgib's too! What fun. I get the Little Mermaid jammies

    ETA: Have fun, Duxxy
    Last edited by lei; 06-27-2007 at 01:35 AM.

  5. #4245
    Rock Stars! bbnbama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Age
    47
    Posts
    10,755

    Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

    Quote Originally Posted by lei;2452966;
    I wanna dance at aunty katgib's too! What fun. I get the Little Mermaid jammies
    I'll have to choose between my Garfield or my Tigger jammies.........
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

  6. #4246
    Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    6,307

    Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

    Ugh, there was a mouse in my apartment last night. I know it isn't that big of a deal, but I am TERRIFIED of mice. I had one in here in the winter which is more common, but my mother told me they don't come inside during summer since it's warm outside. My parents don't live far away, so last night at 2am when I saw it, I got into my car and drove 15 minutes and slept in my old bedroom at their house. I made my older brother come to my apartment and check/empty my trap because I'm such a wuss about rodents. Ew it gives me shivers just thinking about it. I picture a mouse crawling on me when I'm trying to fall asleep (like Carrie on Sex and the City) and I freak myself out. My mother also always tells me that they are more afraid of me than I am of them..... in this case, I don't think so! haha.

    Does anyone else have a mouse phobia or am I just being crazy?
    Wake up and be awesome

  7. #4247
    Rock Stars! bbnbama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Age
    47
    Posts
    10,755

    Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;2452980;
    Does anyone else have a mouse phobia or am I just being crazy?
    Nope, Lois Lane on here definitely has a phobia about rats........
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

  8. #4248
    That's all folks! Unklescott's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    26,558

    Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

    Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2452880;
    That happens during the sleepover. It's great fun. My dancing is legendary among the teen girls in our town. I'm not sure if it's because I'm so awesome or if it's because I'm so horrible....
    Would it happen to be because you dance like Elaine on Seinfeld?


  9. #4249
    FORT Fanatic saintslovebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    27
    Posts
    554

    Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

    I have to have my fix of chocolates for the day. Like I have to have a piece of chocolate either before I go to bed, or just during the day. If I don't then I either become really mean or I tend to get depressed. has this happened to you?

  10. #4250
    Culture slut geek the girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    The deep, dark woods
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,932

    Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2453028;
    Would it happen to be because you dance like Elaine on Seinfeld?



    I LOVE that episode! It doesn't matter how many times I've watched it - I'm always in stitches when Elaine starts to dance. Thanks for making my work day a whole lot more fun!
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.