+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7285Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Premium Member

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2442694;
    Marley! you're red!
    Yes I am, only since yesterday though. John posted it in the Announcements thread.

MRD

Kat you make a beautiful bride.

I'll have to scan one of my pics in so you all can get a good laugh. I got married in the 80's. BIG hair, shoulder pads and those batwing sleeves on the dress. My parents had a large portrait of me done from the formal sitting I had to do at the photographers. Now I have it and it hangs over the piano.
    It delights my daughter no end to talk about my big hair. She also happens to have a picture of me from 7th grade (in the 70's) and says "mom, you look just like Marsha Brady".
    I should do a collage of just my hairstyles over the years, would be a great laugh.
    I had a Farrah Fawcett feathered style, the Marsha Brady, the 80's big hair and yes, even a mullet at one time. And the asymmetrical haircut that was also popular in the 80's. It's been curly, straight, short, long and every color but jet black.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Gum! On my sofa! Help! (Ice isn't working!)
    Edit....Oh yeah. Kid for sale, too! Almost 5 years old, blonde hair, hazel eyes. Pain in the ass most days. Responsible for the gum on the sofa and the daily toilet clogging with a roll of toilet paper. Will take best offer. No trades.

MRD....I've ran the gamut of hair styles myself. Right now, I'm sporting a very short bob where the back is VERY short and the sides are about chin length and the back at the bottom is shaved pretty short. It has a few layers in it so it doesn't look like a bowl cut. It's a great summer hair cut!
    Last edited by katgib13; 06-17-2007 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2443040;
    Gum! On my sofa! Help! (Ice isn't working!)
    Edit....Oh yeah. Kid for sale, too! Almost 5 years old, blonde hair, hazel eyes. Pain in the ass most days. Responsible for the gum on the sofa and the daily toilet clogging with a roll of toilet paper. Will take best offer. No trades.
    $27,500 but you have to give me cash.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

MRD

No trades? Cause I have a 16 year old girl I could trade.

I wish I could help you with the gum issue, but ice is the only thing I know, except when its in hair, you should use peanut butter.

kat, I would love to have your haircut, but short hair has never worked well on me. My hair is the longest its been in 20 years. I need a trim, but I'm actually kind of liking it long. If it's hot, I put it in a ponytail.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2443192;
    $27,500 but you have to give me cash.

I'm this close to taking you up on that!

The gum issue has been resolved. I ended up leaving the ice on longer than just scraping it off. It took forever, but I got it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Would that be a kid "with issues"?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2443210;
    Would that be a kid "with issues"?
    yup!

He's normally a pretty good kid, but he came back from Grandma's in full tiny terror mode.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I will gladly take him! Sounds like he'd keep me on my toes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2443216;
    He's normally a pretty good kid, but he came back from Grandma's in full tiny terror mode.
    I bet it's because grandma gave him a bunch of cookies and candies. Next, time you bring him back to her and say you turned him into this little devil, now you take care of him until he ''sober's up''.

+ Reply to Thread