+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6558Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

You need to be able to make a seal between the nostril and the spout of the pot. I do know that people do use the bulb syringe method but, from what I've read, the pot is preferred over the bulb, from people who have used both. I took that info, and skipped the bulb, going straight to the pot. A friend who was using a bulb (she had had sinus surgery) went to the pot when she found out about it. I think it must be about the flow of the solution, maybe less hassle.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

gabriel, my little teapot shaped neti is only about the size of one in a child's toy tea set. Also, as prhoshay said, the spout is kind of flared on the end to fit the nostril.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Has anyone heard about this neat idea? Home. I think there are only 2 places in the US that do this. I think they may be onto something.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;2438601;
    gabriel, my little teapot shaped neti is only about the size of one in a child's toy tea set. Also, as prhoshay said, the spout is kind of flared on the end to fit the nostril.
    Hmmm...I have this little child's tea set sized tea pot on my window sill that I can't recall the source of...now I have to go look at the spout!
    My high school graduating class was 18...do I win? And not everyone had finished all their courses (it was an overseas correspondence school, with parents as the "teachers") so not even all 18 were allowed to graduate... a short ceremony! Have been to some with hundreds though with my kids....snooze time....
    Steph---about 20 years from now he'll have a great "worst prom ever story to share" (very few people's proms go the way they plan, although his is right up there for bad-- I'm surprised she was so honest if the "after party " wasn't over), but I know it must be very painful now. The only shame is if he lets this make him distrustful and hurts that side of his personality. Really, even IF the only reason you are going out with a guy is to get to the prom you have an obligation to be nice to him for the evening--anyone knows that !!!

The pot should be able to hold about 8 oz. of solution.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2439032;
    Has anyone heard about this neat idea? Home. I think there are only 2 places in the US that do this. I think they may be onto something.

Now that is a interesting idea. Who would've ever thought of it? Years ago I rented my wedding dress. We were poor and it was a great way to save money.

Yesterday I left the water running in my bathroom. It ran for 4 1/2 hours until I came home and found water everywhere. Master bedroom, closet, 2 bathrooms and hallway. I got a quote of 1500 from a company to clean it up...so we decided to do it ourselves. The house is starting to smell like a jungle.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;2441977;
    Now that is a interesting idea. Who would've ever thought of it? Years ago I rented my wedding dress. We were poor and it was a great way to save money.

Yesterday I left the water running in my bathroom. It ran for 4 1/2 hours until I came home and found water everywhere. Master bedroom, closet, 2 bathrooms and hallway. I got a quote of 1500 from a company to clean it up...so we decided to do it ourselves. The house is starting to smell like a jungle.

EWW that happened to me a few months ago, what a mess. but aftr running fans for a few weeks and replacing carpet padding back to normal.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

Hey, that wedding cake thing is a GREAT idea! Wedding cakes have become outrageously expensive.
    I like the wedding dress rental too.
    My wedding dress was $120 out of the Penny's catalog. It was the most expensive dress I had ever bought. This was 1989. But I refused to pay $$$$ for something I wore one day for a few hours. I preferred to splurge on the photographer so we would have the photos forever and I'm glad I did.

It just amazes me how extravagant weddings have become. I remember as a child going to weddings and the reception was in the church hall and was basically cake and punch, nuts and mints. No band, no dinner.
    Almost like children's birthday parties have become these huge themed things as well when they used to be cake and duck, duck, goose.

But I have also helped out on weddings where it was beautiful and not a lot of money was spent, so there are ways to have great weddings on a small budget.

One of the NICEST ones I've been to recently was a brunch wedding on a Sun. They got the hall for much less and they served brunch food which was less expensive than doing dinner. It was actually very, very, very nice and different.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I have a friend who makes elaborate wedding cakes. That can be, at least, $900.....and they are beautiful, but that is ridiculous.

PET PEEVE: People who think our 4 legged critters are property or dumb animals.

While I am at it I may as well tell you something STUPID that I did today.
    I was going to have a TUNA sandwich for lunch and Joey was also bugging me for lunch, so I grabbed the containers out of the refrigerator and put some of his food on his plate, put some of mine on my bread. Put his plate down for him to eat, got a cold soda, sat down took a bite of my sandwich and YEP - I gave myself the Merricks california roll and Joey the Chicken of the sea! YECK!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread