+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7132Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I've never heard of that, Shay. We're putting The Kid through college so I'm back to ironing Mr. Rose's dress shirts every. damn. weekend. I do find if I can keep my mind distracted it's lower on the Dreadful-O-Meter.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2420255;
    Has anyone, other than me, used the spray that eliminates wrinkles? I only use it on t-shirts, and am quite pleased with the job it does.
    I tried it on my face, with mixed results.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2420281;
    Newf, you crack me up with your quick witted "Newfisms" I'm having a somewhat rotten day and I can usually count on your posts to bring a smile to my face

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You are not a well man, but I'm sure you know that.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Ok, so, the other day in the mail, a debit type card came in the mail. I thought nothing of it, and just tossed the card randomly somewhere in my house. But then, today, a pin number came in the mail. I was like, "ok... this totally isnt right." So I called Key Bank, the people who issued the card, and I said, "ok... well, this is weird." Since I didn't have the card, I explained,"yeah, I got a card and a pin sent to my house. We have 3 people livng at this house, but NONE of them are the ones this is addressed too." It was freaky because it was my correct house address, and the person's last name was even Lane. But there is no Annette living here. There's a Sue, a Russ, and a Julie. But no Annette. So the nice lady on the phone said she'd cancel the card that was issued to the person and call them up. So now, I am a bit all like "huh?"

And.. I went to the zoo today. It was fun. I got in alot of walking. And, I am reminded, YET AGAIN, that I am NEVER EVER HAVING KIDS!
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2419477;
    I love the way I iron. I put the clothes back into the dryer and spin around for a few minutes on a low heat. I promptly remove and place on a hanger. WA-LA!
    Yep, that's how I "iron" too........
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Either that, or hang them in the bathroom while I'm steaming it up in there!
    I have used that spray stuff before, and it does work ok, although it really won't do for things like dress shirts and collars.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2420451;
    Ok, so, the other day in the mail, a debit type card came in the mail. I thought nothing of it, and just tossed the card randomly somewhere in my house. But then, today, a pin number came in the mail. I was like, "ok... this totally isnt right." So I called Key Bank, the people who issued the card, and I said, "ok... well, this is weird." Since I didn't have the card, I explained,"yeah, I got a card and a pin sent to my house. We have 3 people livng at this house, but NONE of them are the ones this is addressed too." It was freaky because it was my correct house address, and the person's last name was even Lane. But there is no Annette living here. There's a Sue, a Russ, and a Julie. But no Annette. So the nice lady on the phone said she'd cancel the card that was issued to the person and call them up. So now, I am a bit all like "huh?"

And.. I went to the zoo today. It was fun. I got in alot of walking. And, I am reminded, YET AGAIN, that I am NEVER EVER HAVING KIDS!
    This set off alarm bells in my head for some reason. I'm thinking some kind of idenity theft. You all should check your accounts and credit reports to make sure everything is fine.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Luckily it's a weekend so no one came running down the hall to see what that noice was coming from my office. Good one, Newf!

But back to the original question.. T-shirts have wrinkles? That don't hang out within 2 minutes of putting on the t-shirt?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That might depend on how tightly the shirt fits?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread