+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5808Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

MRD-could be the hay they threw down was mulch for the grass seed...helps keep the seed moist and in place until it germinates.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

I thought there were Canadian previews that are different from the U.S. previews? I could swear I remember Qboots recapping them for us.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen;2398404;
    I thought there were Canadian previews that are different from the U.S. previews? I could swear I remember Qboots recapping them for us.
    Last season there were. Not this. Unless I've managed to miss every single one of them. Only last night they showed previews, but I don't even know if they were the same as in the US. There was a lot of confusion, then the Others screaming it's a trap. A bomb going off, then Rose saying: 3 bombs were supposed to go off (meaning something went wrong).

What about in the US? (Sorry, I know this belongs to the LOST thread).

Cricketeen and DesertRose: Careful if you read the Lost thread. There's an unmarked spoiler which is really spoiling!

Pet peeve: Mosquitos!! Big freaking Canadian blood-suckers that get in the house and buzz around your head so you can't sleep just like at the lake!! :pisssedoff

'Nother peeve: Stooopid weather. It's a gorgeous 70 degress out. By the long weekend, it will be cloudy, rainy, cold with near freezing temperatures. Everyone will have to cover their plants and gardens. It might even SNOW!

Stoopid Things and pet peeve 3: I sucked up a part I needed for my new toilet tank lever in the vaccuum cleaner. I saw it but couldn't stop in time. So I had to fish around in the dusty icky bag with my fingers to find it. I don't have another bag for the machine.

Koffe Klatch thing: Going to make my first cup of coffee! Columbian high-test! Got a lot to do today!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Thanks for the warning MissKitty, but I am a self-nominated spoiler whore where Lost is concerned. Knowing some of what is coming up helps me concentrate on other details.
    I haven't seen last night's ep yet, DR, but I'll let you know what the previews were once I do, unless someone wants to go to the Lost thread and post them before that .
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen;2398680;
    Thanks for the warning MissKitty, but I am a self-nominated spoiler whore where Lost is concerned. Knowing some of what is coming up helps me concentrate on other details.
    I haven't seen last night's ep yet, DR, but I'll let you know what the previews were once I do, unless someone wants to go to the Lost thread and post them before that .
    Thanks MissKitty, now I'm scared to go back in there because I don't want to be spoiled. I managed to avoid the latest ones, but I don't know if a new post has been added that spoils things. I guess that is my pet peeve: people who post unmarked spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;2398687;
    I guess that is my pet peeve: people who post unmarked spoilers.
    Count me to that category as well. Can we draw the generalisation taht there are two types of FORTers; those who like spoilers and actively look for them and those who really don't like them. I guess there would be a third group as well; those who like spoilers but don't look for them, just read whatever others can find. I'm in the second category (don't like them) but sometimes I get so curious that I wuickly highlight spoiler tags to get a glimpse.

But I still hate un-marked spoilers, I want to decide for myself if I should be spoiled.

If anyone sees a spoiler that's not marked as one, please let a mod know so they can correct it!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Oy! So my brother went to school yesterday and his head was itching(he didn't comb it prior to leaving), so he gets to school and tells some kid that since it itches he has lice(nay), some way some how this got to his substitute or some high-ranking person in school enough that they felt it necessary to contact the after school program he goes to. I get a call from the director asking me to come pick him up because of what he said, we discussed it, etc. He isn't allowed back until a doctor's note says that he doesn't have it. She even suggested giving him a hair cut( he got one not to long ago and i think it's a bunch of b to the s). My mom freaked out when i told her enough to throw the wold lawsuit around( i laughed). She took him to the doc today for something unrelated but that will probably be brought up.

On top of that, i haven't gotten spell check to work on this pc.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;2398687;
    Thanks MissKitty, now I'm scared to go back in there because I don't want to be spoiled. I managed to avoid the latest ones, but I don't know if a new post has been added that spoils things. I guess that is my pet peeve: people who post unmarked spoilers.
    The biggie news was spoilered and as for what MissKitty meant, I think it's safe to go back in the water now, DR.

+ Reply to Thread