+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6539Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I tried it and personally I went BLECK! But everything in the world is not for everyone.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

So what the heck does it taste like? Coke, coffee or some hybrid? Does it come with cream ?
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

I think it tastes like really sweet coffee. But it does have that coke edge to it with the fizz and all.
    Count your blessings!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I'd go for it except, i don't drink soda.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I don't usually drink soda either, but this is something I reserve for when I really need that extra kick in the pants. Like I said, the bottles are fairly small - not like a regular soda size.
    Count your blessings!

See... there are only a few energy drinks I can stand. The new red Amp, Full Throtle (it tastes like liquid gummy worms!), but my favorite is Coolah. It tastes like weak, carbonated lemonade.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

For at least a week, I've been getting calls about taking a survey about radio stations in my area. My landline has been forwarded to my cell, and everytime the call comes in I hit "Ignore", which throws the call straight to voice mail. These very determined people not only call twice/day, but they have even left messages telling me what they want. Some people just can't take a hint. I don't want to hear their spiel! Idiots!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I got a call last week to participate in a pre-viewing of a possible new sitcom. They sent me a CD, 2 booklets to fill out with what household/beauty items I use. I had to watch it on Monday and they called on Tuesday. I figured they would ask a bunch of questions about the sitcom and how I liked it. They only asked a couple. They were more interested in what products I use and they had me re-watch a VO5 commercial on the disc and they asked like 20 questions about it. It was weird. The sitcom itself was pretty decent even though I don't normally watch sitcoms.

Oh yeah...it was for CBS. I didn't know they canceled Jericho at the time or I would have told them to shove it.

mini rant ahead...

In Canada we get most (if not all) of the popular tv shows. We have Can-con laws here (Canadian Content) so all of our commericals are Canadian and when a show is available from a Canadian feed they have to use that before they can access the American feed.
    so now the rant...

I was watching Criminal Minds last night at 9 - delaying seeing American Idol so I could watch with hubby today.
    Well I guess AI ran over last night because when Criminal Minds ended on CBS they switched to the Canadian feed for CSI-NY..... Just in time for me to see Ryan Secrest say "and tonight we say goodbye to ****"
    I was (am) so mad I could have spit tacks!
    Stupid 19 Entertainment. :phhht
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2398375;
    mini rant ahead...

In Canada we get most (if not all) of the popular tv shows. We have Can-con laws here (Canadian Content) so all of our commericals are Canadian and when a show is available from a Canadian feed they have to use that before they can access the American feed.
    so now the rant...

I was watching Criminal Minds last night at 9 - delaying seeing American Idol so I could watch with hubby today.
    Well I guess AI ran over last night because when Criminal Minds ended on CBS they switched to the Canadian feed for CSI-NY..... Just in time for me to see Ryan Secrest say "and tonight we say goodbye to ****"
    I was (am) so mad I could have spit tacks!
    Stupid 19 Entertainment. :phhht
    I know what you mean Duxxy, it's annoying. But look at the bright side: we get to watch LOST 2 hours ahead of everyone else (although we don't get the previews for the following week).

+ Reply to Thread