+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5654Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2386990;
    I poured my coffee, reached in the fridge for the cream and poured diet soda on top of the coffee instead of cream. Oh boy, I am sharp as a tack today!
    Meanwhile, I went to two CVS's trying to find Coke Blak, which is a mix of coffee and coke. (CVS claims to have a sale, but they've got none in stock.)

Didn't Drew Cary and co. make beer with coffee in it on his show?
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

OMG Phonegirrrrl - I'm so addicted to cokeblack. I have to avoid that aisle.
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Cokeblack??? Never heard of it. I am a Coke fanatic, but I don't drink it very often until an out of control craving comes to visit. Haven't even seen anything on television advertising it. Now, I'm curious.

Peeve: This morning, I awoke to the basketball bouncing next door...a non-stop sound that is one of the most irritating for me. This is a high school kid....and it was before 6:30 a.m.!!! Unbelievable!!! Recently, I've been praying for superpowers. I'd love to explode that ball in mid-arc! Or make it so hot he can't touch it!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Prhoshay, CokeBlak is awesome. It is usually with the energy drinks or the bottled Starbucks products. I have one bottle left I'm hording until I find someone who has it in stock. It comes four to a pack and looks like this:

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I'd actually like to try that drink called Cocaine, that is if i can find it. Their was such an uproar about it when it initially made the rounds.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Amy Lee, I heard on the news the other day that they are going to quit making the Cocaine drink due to the ruckus, so if you want one hurry!
    Do they make Diet Cokeblak? I might look for it if they do!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I've never seen it in diet, but the bottles aren't very large... they just pack a huge wallup. I remember reading about them test-marketing it in Europe a year or two before it showed up here and thinking I wanted to try it. I wonder if mixing your own coke (or diet coke) with regular coffee would come anywhere close.
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Does this CokeBlak taste like Coke and coffee? That sounds disgusting, but I'm open to trying it. I am fan of Coke's energy product, Full Throttle, but I prefer the sugar free (which is strange for me since I, normally, hate diet drinks) which I can't find anymore.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2390814;
    Prhoshay, CokeBlak is awesome. It is usually with the energy drinks or the bottled Starbucks products.
    I saw that in the grocery cooler. It's liquid caffeine, right?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread