+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7124Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2368179;
    I just thought it was some kind of weird Canadian thing that we don't have in the good ol' US of A!
    Me, too! Rattus, 'Shay - since great minds think alike, I recant my How Stupid Are You title to that anecdote.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Oops. Sorry all. We don't have any new-fangled vehicles up here. Just me typing too fast and not rereading after.

On the plus side, the wind seems to have died down now that the rain has started. But I love the fresh smell that the rain brings.

Newf: You are too funny. I believe it, for a moment. No wonder you have big dogs. The wind could blow them awaaaaaay!! LOL

It's been raining here for 3 days. I'm getting a small lake in the low area of the yard. I could float a couple little rubber duckies in it. Maybe even a sailboat by tomorrow. I love the rain and the freshness it brings but it's barely 5C out. You can almost see your breath. Too cold and wet for doing anything. I might just light the fireplace tonight. MMMM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen;2368425;
    Me, too! Rattus, 'Shay - since great minds think alike, I recant my How Stupid Are You title to that anecdote.
    Or retitle it "How Stupid Are We"!

As long as I am in good company, I don't care!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD

I have a peeve.

Because of the weather, 3 outdoor things we wanted to do this weekend have been cancelled. I'm tired of being cooped up in this house. I was looking forward to getting out.
    I am going to the library for some reading material, but this was not how I planned to spend the weekend.

Now I feel like I should do stuff in this house that I've been neglecting, but I'm being a whiney baby because I wanted to get out and enjoy the weekend and now I can't.

It's cold and rainy and I'm just bored. And because we couldn't do what we planned, hubby decided to go in to work. So now I'm alone and bored.

And apparantly so are the 3 dogs as I feel I'm leading a parade as they follow me around the house expectantly. I don't know what they expect me to do, but whatever it is, I'm being followed with high hopes that SOMETHING may happen that will interest them. (I'm guessing like dropping food on the floor)
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2369623;
    I have a peeve.

Because of the weather, 3 outdoor things we wanted to do this weekend have been cancelled. I'm tired of being cooped up in this house. I was looking forward to getting out.
    I am going to the library for some reading material, but this was not how I planned to spend the weekend.

Now I feel like I should do stuff in this house that I've been neglecting, but I'm being a whiney baby because I wanted to get out and enjoy the weekend and now I can't.

It's cold and rainy and I'm just bored. And because we couldn't do what we planned, hubby decided to go in to work. So now I'm alone and bored.

And apparantly so are the 3 dogs as I feel I'm leading a parade as they follow me around the house expectantly. I don't know what they expect me to do, but whatever it is, I'm being followed with high hopes that SOMETHING may happen that will interest them. (I'm guessing like dropping food on the floor)
    Or ice cubes maybe?
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2369644;
    Or ice cubes maybe?
    You beat me to it!!!

mrd, you could entertain the lot of you by getting a whole bunch of ice cubes ready and quickly one after another sliding them in different directions on the kitchen floor.

Ugh! I know about rainy weather. My son is President of his auto tech club at school and he came up with a great idea for raising money for a charity. He is supposed to give a speech tonight and the check for the money they raised at Eldora, a local speedway, tonight and it is pouring. I'm hoping it stops because I do not want to sit out there in this mess.....

You guys are getting RAIN? I am jealous-- everything here has almost dried up to death already this year.

Quote Originally Posted by veejer
    mrd, you could entertain the lot of you by getting a whole bunch of ice cubes ready and quickly one after another sliding them in different directions on the kitchen floor.
    And, if you're like me, then you could step on the wet spot and slide YOURSELF across the floor for even more doggy entertainment!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2368490;
    Or retitle it "How Stupid Are We"!

As long as I am in good company, I don't care!
    Me, neither! And I'm glad I don't have to watch out for flying tucks!
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

+ Reply to Thread