+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5834Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale;2356813;
    OK, a story that wouldäve gone in the old Stupid-thread.

I was getting out some raisins to put in my yoghurt the other day. they're always sticking together so I figured if I shook the box they would fall loose from each other. However I forgot to hold the lid down when shaking and bam...raisins all over the kitchen.

So much for "good" ideas...
    mine was grated parmesan cheese (you know, the green tube) - went to shake it to break up the clumps and the top flipped open.
    i think I got cheese in all 4 corners of my kitchen and mostly myself, Hubby just broke out laughing - grrr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2358426;
    Before the weekend, i developed 4 pimples back to back close to my lips. I'm still annoyed.
    You know...sometimes, life just ain't fair...

(I think I love to use the word 'ain't' because it would put a certain look on my mother's face!)
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2358444;
    You know...sometimes, life just ain't fair...

(I think I love to use the word 'ain't' because it would put a certain look on my mother's face!)

If that's not the truth, i don't know what is. I continually play connect the dots with them.

Also, my windows 2000 died and i have to replace something in it. :sigh:
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;2358440;
    mine was grated parmesan cheese (you know, the green tube) - went to shake it to break up the clumps and the top flipped open.
    i think I got cheese in all 4 corners of my kitchen and mostly myself, Hubby just broke out laughing - grrr.
    Luckily I was home alone. But Mr. Fatale got a good laugh when I told him the story.

Just to add onto the teens working:

A good job in food service for them is in the dietary dept. of your local hospital. I was a supervisor there and we were always looking for part-time workers. The shift during the week was 2-7:30 or 4:30-7:30. I'm sure it varies from hospital to hospital, but it usually pays a bit more than fast food and is less intense too.

My 16 year old is looking for his first job. A friend offered to get him on working as a construction laborer. I don't know about that. 8 hours a day out in the sun. I flash back to all those slatherings of sun block on his fair skin...somehow I can't see him carrying a tube with him to the job site. Ok. enough of this. I have to go mix up some crepe batter for dinner.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

There should be some kind of law against it being 87 degrees in April. I smell a crappy, nasty summer coming.

We also saw 85 in March. Once again....life just ain't fair...
    Last edited by prhoshay; 04-30-2007 at 05:25 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2358839;
    There should be some kind of law against it being 87 degrees in April. I smell a crappy, nasty summer coming.
    We had 90 degrees here today and have had no rain for weeks and none in sight. I was hoping to keep the A/C off for a few more weeks but I don't think I'm going to be able to.

I thrive in the heat. I'm like a cactus or something. I hibernate all winter and then in the summer I wake up, stretch and start living again. I spend a lot of days pool side with my children, so that may explain why I like it hot.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2358856;
    We had 90 degrees here today and have had no rain for weeks and none in sight. I was hoping to keep the A/C off for a few more weeks but I don't think I'm going to be able to.
    To the complainers , I suggest you come to Montreal, where it's been and going to be a beautiful grey and rainy week with a high of 50F. I'll take your 90C anyday.

At this point, I would be happy to trade you!

+ Reply to Thread