+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 2548 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445851355351035 ... LastLast
Like Tree7195Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Does anyone use the balls that contain nothing, but are supposedly designed to soften your clothes without fabric softener? Saw them at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and was wondering how effective they were.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Did you guys see the kitten born in Ohio with 2 faces??? (4 eyes, 2 mouths that meow in unison, 2 noses). YIKES!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Premium Member
    No, is there a picture?

Saw in on the noon news today. It's eyes aren't even open yet. It was born with 2 other normal kittens.

http://www.nbc10.com/health/9515335/...s=phi&psp=news
    Last edited by prhoshay; 07-17-2006 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb View Post
    Amy Lee, I'd just as soon wear one of these if I felt the need to be that covered, and they're from 1918!
    http://www.nudismus.cz/plavky1918.jpg

Much cuter if you ask me!
    The creators said that this ins't affiliated with any one religion but they did say that they believe "in the lord jesus christ".

I fancy the Halter Tankini an a boyshort bottom.

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    What kind of softener do you use? My warsher (making fun of grandma here, she always said "warsh" ) has a dispenser built in and I never have a problem with it, I use Downy.
    I use liquid Downy, too. Love the smell of it, but I don't care for that too-soft "worn" feel. I like my clothes to feel crisp and clean. I'm going to be shopping for a new washer before long, too. I'm still not "sold" yet on the front-loaders, though. Still prefer my top-loader.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

prhoshay! I just got the photo and link of the two-faced kitten sent to me this morning! Awwwww. I hope the little thing manages to live and be happy. May not though. I would love it lots for sure

I need a new set of washer and dryer some day as mine are already 30 yrs old and are hand-me-downs as well. The front-loading machines look very cool, particularly the ones on the stand so they are raised up, but the price is pretty sweet as well.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    The creators said that this ins't affiliated with any one religion but they did say that they believe "in the lord jesus christ".

I fancy the Halter Tankini an a boyshort bottom.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000AYXH10.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS26 0_.jpg
    I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, too, but I seriously doubt that he wants me to look like an idiot at the beach. I'm betting that he's having a side splitting laugh at that monstrosity, just as we are. I've always thought that God probably has a wicked sense of humor. I wouldn't want to push him too far though. I'd be afraid that he just might take offense if I tried to dress his creatures in that garb. Don't want no "smitin" going on, do we?

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post

We just had to purchase a new warsher (my gramma said it the same way Marley ), and it will be delivered on Wednesday. We went with one of those new front loading High Efficiency models. I am skeptical, but hubby was sucked into the sales pitch. It wa quite costly, so it better do everything but iron those clothes for what we paid. Do any of you folks have one of those and how do you like it?
    I don't have personal experience, however my friend is staying at her sister's house while waiting to move into her new house and is using hers. She said it is UNBELIEVABLE and would never buy anything but the front loader again. It does a ton at once, uses less energy and the clothes come out just fine. Good luck!!

Let me share a story with you all.

I paid for something in advance. Paid by check and got a receipt. When I went back to get my purchase, a few weeks later, one of the women acted like I was trying to steal something. She kept asking me if I was SURE I'd paid. I have known the woman for years, and had just left my receipt in my purse in the car, not thinking I would need it. I went back to get it and showed it to her but she still seemed skeptical. I got my purchase but felt like she thought I ws stealing it or something. This all happened about two months ago. She just now called and said that my check had been found behind a file cabinet, and they wanted to know if they could run it through. I said certainly, to run it through. I seldom balance my personal checkbook because I know how much money I have and how much I can spend. I would probably never have caught that it hadn't ben cashed.

I will never shop there again because I still feel that she thinks I was dishonest. What are your thoughts?

+ Reply to Thread