+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5781Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Post copied over from Peanut Butter recall in CE

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2317404;
    That's the favorite in the Rose household, too. We go through so much of it we get the two-pack from Costco. Have you ever tried peanut butter on pancakes? It gets all melt-y and is divine.

I usually have peanut butter on pancakes, french toast and at least three times a week for an evening snack I have peanut butter and SMUCKERS strawberry preserves on toasted Brownberry Ovens wheat bread. I'm going to copy this to Koffee Klatch because I usually have some flavored coffee with if I am not having my glass of milk with it.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    That reminds me, i made Peanut butter fudgy bars last week. A real delight.

Pillsbury Baking: Recipes
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    The yard guy came by to cut the grass so that it would look nice for Easter Sunday...and he was cutting grass in snow flurries!!! Don't think I've ever seen that before.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2317567;
    The yard guy came by to cut the grass so that it would look nice for Easter Sunday...and he was cutting grass in snow flurries!!! Don't think I've ever seen that before.
    wow, does that take a special kind of talent? MrC said it was snowing here today too. Too cold. I thought since Easter was so late this year it would be nice. We had 75-80 weather last week, now in the 40-50's.

ps, does anyone know off the top of their head if there is an alt code for the little degree symbol?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Found this...and it works! Sure is complex for such a little symbol!

If you wanted to type 350 degrees on your recipe for baking, etc. On your right number key pad, type in 350, and then with left hand; hold down alt key, and simultaneously type in 167 on right number key pad; and the degree sign will show.

I triple-dog-dare you to remember it!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Actually, the alt+keypad is the source of a great number of usable symbols, including the accent egu (sp?) if you're typing French words. I once spent the time to go through each triple digit number and created a chart listing them all, but I lost it when we moved, and then lost the soft copy when we replaced our computer so I'm going to have to do it all again. If anyone would like a copy once I retype, feel free to PM me.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Save yourself the trouble Rattus.
    Windows Alt Key Codes

Well thank you Unklescott. That is a heck of a timesaver .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2315033;
    Stargazer, you need to work on your "look" . I have one really cold-eyed, tight lipped, slightly flared-nostril, with just a hint of sneer look that seems to scare people I really don't want to talk to - seriously. I just gaze at them with the "look" on my face while they keep talking, and gradually the chit-chat stutters to a halt, they get a rather perplexed, slightly frightened look on their face, they walk away, and eventually stop talking to me altogether. Ahhh, the freedom.
    Rattus I have laughed for 15 minutes reading and re-reading your post....I don't even know what you look like but I can picture the other persons face as you do that....I thank you from the bottom of my heart for a good laugh to start off my Saturday morning with!!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2317425;
    man, it is SO nice outside! It's sunny, blue skies, and in the mid 70's! I had to fill my dog's pool up so he could splash around when he's outside. Perfect day for a bbq!
    On Wednesday it was in the upper 70's. Now we have at least an inch of snow on the ground. Poor daffodils never had a chance.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

+ Reply to Thread