+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5838Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    The joke's on who now, Newf?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp;2309394;
    I miss the pet peeved thread. For some reason that was the thread I liked the best. I guess reading all the peeves made me sort of happy in a small sick way.
    What happened to that thread? Where did it go? I hadn't been checking it and just assumed it was there...but apparently not!

Pet Peeves and How Stupid are You? got rolled into Koffee Klatch because nearly every peeve and tale of stupidity ended up wandering off topic into general chit chat. I kind of miss having the separate threads myself. I didn't mind at all having a peeve or a stupidity cause a more meandering conversation and having a separate thread (Koffee Klatch) for the most random conversation.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2310726;
    Pet Peeves and How Stupid are You? got rolled into Koffee Klatch because nearly every peeve and tale of stupidity ended up wandering off topic into general chit chat. I kind of miss having the separate threads myself. I didn't mind at all having a peeve or a stupidity cause a more meandering conversation and having a separate thread (Koffee Klatch) for the most random conversation.
    That's exactly how I felt too. I really liked the Peeve and HSAY threads but rarely visited this one. I never cared if it got a bit off-topic since it always rolled back around with the next peeve or stupidness. I miss the separate threads. I'm slowing getting used to them being altogether-but I don't like it

I missed the whole merge. Was there an announcement? I didn't venture in the HSAY thread, but I was in PET PEEVES quite often!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2311096;
    I missed the whole merge. Was there an announcement? I didn't venture in the HSAY thread, but I was in PET PEEVES quite often!
    The final post in each of those threads explains everything. If I'm not mistaken, an announcement was also posted here in Koffee Klatch at the same time.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Koffee Klatsch

Maybe the thread should be renamed the pet peeve how stupid are you koffee klatsch
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2311560;
    Maybe the thread should be renamed the pet peeve how stupid are you koffee klatsch

lildago, I just found those two (closed) threads, but they don't show up till I scroll three pages away...normally I'd see them within the first two so I couldn't figure out where they went. I guess I'm the queen of gabriel's new "how stupid are you koffee klatch" for the evening! I'm so stupid I don't scroll past two pages! (Or is that too lazy?!)

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2311560;
    I like gabriel's new title!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    You know, both you, Lois and Misskitty joined over a year after i did yet combined you're mega chatterboxes.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread