+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6191Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Star Jones is Larry King Live tonight! I could be the only person in the world who finds her new look troublesome. I think it is the glasses, and the wearing of the puffy sleeves.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm just troubled by Star Jones period. She has always bothered me.

I miss the pet peeved thread. For some reason that was the thread I liked the best. I guess reading all the peeves made me sort of happy in a small sick way.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

MRD
    I was never a fan of Star Jones and now that she's so skinny, well, she's changed and not for the better. I think her weight loss is great. But don't much care for her. And she kind of looks scary now. Might be the glasses, don't know.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2308027;
    Happy April Fool's Day to you TOO! I hope that's a joke, otherwise I'll miss you.........A LOT!

Well, if he isn't, we should split custody of his dogs? You do have dogs don't you? Or am i mistaking you for someone else?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Don't take my boys from me!! It was a joke, I PROMISE!!
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

I am just shocked that more people didn't "bite". Nice try, Newf!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I guess I've lost my touch for BSing
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Or you are known to be such a jockster that nobody takes you seriously! Notice, though, how nobody posted, just in case...

I posted, but I pulled, trying to help him keep the ruse going. I, definitely, smelled that rat!

If you're going to bs to such a degree, you probably shouldn't do it on April 1.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread