+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 2453 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344841345341034 ... LastLast
Like Tree6175Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

I always got freaked out by the Twilight Zone so my mother would never let me watch. Of course I got freaked out by the Batman show, so maybe I was just an easily freaked little child.

As for those suits you have to be kidding me. But I know people who would buy them due to religious concerns and still may be concerned they aren't modest enough. I wouldn't, I personally think there is nothing wrong with a one piece bathing suit and they are easily found.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp View Post
    Ewww. the heat today just killed me. I can't stand it this hot and of course my ac is acting up.

You know how people tend to get depressed in the winter months? Well I get horribly depressed in the summertime. I cannot stand to be even a little hot which makes it miserable for my family with the fact that I keep it like an ice box in my house. So this type of heat is just bringing me way down.

Thank goodness for A/C!
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb View Post
    Amy Lee, I'd just as soon wear one of these if I felt the need to be that covered, and they're from 1918!
    http://www.nudismus.cz/plavky1918.jpg

Much cuter if you ask me!

I totally agree, I kind of like the bloomer swimsuit idea, I wish they would go back to something like that.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Doing laundry here this morning..do any of you ever put fabric softener in the wash cycle of your load? Just wondered..sometimes when it's added to the rinse cycle, clothes are too soft.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Doing laundry here this morning..do any of you ever put fabric softener in the wash cycle of your load? Just wondered..sometimes when it's added to the rinse cycle, clothes are too soft.
    I put it in one of those automatic dispenser balls when I start the wash and then it automatically dispenses the fabric softener ... I'm not sure when it does but it seems to do it at the right time! (Mine's a Downey dispenser that I bought for like $1.50.)

I'll try one of those Downy balls. I just find when softener is released into the rinse cycle, my clothes feel almost greasy-soft.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Premium Member
    What kind of softener do you use? My warsher (making fun of grandma here, she always said "warsh" ) has a dispenser built in and I never have a problem with it, I use Downy.

I always used to put my softener in the dispenser. Hubby hated softener in his clothes, so he does his own laundry. Been this way our whole marriage-almost 22 years.

We just had to purchase a new warsher (my gramma said it the same way Marley ), and it will be delivered on Wednesday. We went with one of those new front loading High Efficiency models. I am skeptical, but hubby was sucked into the sales pitch. It wa quite costly, so it better do everything but iron those clothes for what we paid. Do any of you folks have one of those and how do you like it?

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    I always use the Downey balls. Have since they came out.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Back when we still used the dryer (we hang everything all year round now), Mr. Rattus used to make reuseable dryer sheets by pouring a little fabric softener on a piece of towel and letting it dry. You use it like a regular dryer sheet and it doesn't make the clothes feel all greasy like fabric softener in the wash does. As mentioned, we've stopped using this since we started hanging our clothes and honestly, I prefer the crisp feel of clothes and sheets that have dried in the sun (even if they dried in the basement in the winter).
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread