+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree20309Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Yesterday was my beautiful daughter Olivia's 6th birthday and I got to spend some time with her. She loves to brush my hair and do girly things to me, so I let her give me a makeover. She put a couple dozen barrettes in my hair and several necklaces around my neck and then she painted my fingernails. We had a blast! She couldn't stop giggling,.... but all good things must come to an end.

I had to work today and I wasn't going into work with bright red nails so after dropping Olivia back off at home last night I had to swing by the store to buy some nail polish remover. Thank goodness for winter gloves.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JosephD View Post
    Yesterday was my beautiful daughter Olivia's 6th birthday and I got to spend some time with her. She loves to brush my hair and do girly things to me, so I let her give me a makeover. She put a couple dozen barrettes in my hair and several necklaces around my neck and then she painted my fingernails. We had a blast! She couldn't stop giggling,.... but all good things must come to an end.

I had to work today and I wasn't going into work with bright red nails so after dropping Olivia back off at home last night I had to swing by the store to buy some nail polish remover. Thank goodness for winter gloves.
    Aww, love this post, Joseph. Sounds like a pretty perfect day. Happy 6th birthday to your Olivia. Love the name, btw. And such a great age!
    JosephD and Stargazer161 like this.

I’m imagining it all in my head.
    JosephD likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Having had all sons, I never got to have tea parties and nail painting or dress-up. I envy you for the fun you are having with Olivia!
    JosephD likes this.
    Lynda

Awwwww, Joseph, I love you posts about OLIVIA!!!

RED nails..... SHE IS A DOLL and YOU are the BESTEST DAD!!!

Olivia will always remember painting Daddy's nails on her 6th birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OLIVIA!!!
    JosephD likes this.
    KAREN

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JosephD View Post

Envisioning you walking into the store with a couple dozen barrettes in your hair. LOL. LOVELY story!!!
    JosephD likes this.
    I'm Paula.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Aww, love this post, Joseph. Sounds like a pretty perfect day. Happy 6th birthday to your Olivia. Love the name, btw. And such a great age!
    Love the name Olivia, too!
    JosephD likes this.
    “Where there is love there is life.”
    ― Mahatma Gandhi

Such a fun age, JosephD. Cherish those memories.
    JosephD likes this.
    "Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe

we got snow here in Texas - have 3 times this winter. Dec 8th was one for sure because I was out in it! Then again on Dec 31st - here it on my car! Yeah, yeah, I know but it's still SNOW!
    IMG_2697.jpg

ps: i don't know why it rotates my pic but not going to fix it!
    Stargazer161 likes this.
    Most Likely To Love Her Selfie, While Coloring, Pistol Packin', & Loving Her Boxer Babies

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35 View Post
    we got snow here in Texas - have 3 times this winter. Dec 8th was one for sure because I was out in it! Then again on Dec 31st - here it on my car! Yeah, yeah, I know but it's still SNOW!
    Attachment 32476

ps: i don't know why it rotates my pic but not going to fix it!

GEEZ, PGM, you FREAKED ME OUT.

I could not see the bottom of the picture (right away) and I am thinking you were in a CAR ACCIDENT.................Kar is taking a deep yoga breathe now.

SNOW IN TEXAS...........
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread