+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree19250Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

  1. #32281
    FORT Fogey Punkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    8,447

    Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

    Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    Our youngest is not far from where all of this is happening. I've been worried sick.

    Punkin, you did NOT need this.
    I hope your child stays safe!

    It's been a pretty crappy year for me! That's for sure. But I'm going to Maui for a week with my whole family after Thanksgiving. So there's that.
    Brooks, PGM35, Cornholio and 1 others like this.
    Lynda

  2. #32282
    9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,966

    Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

    You definitely could use a relaxing vacation, Punkin.



    Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk
    Punkin and AZChristian like this.

  3. #32283
    FORT Fogey Punkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    8,447

    Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

    And, AZC, much to the complete and total amazement of my kids, DILs and grandkids, I'm all signed on for joining them in Zip-lining!! Little do they know I have an inspiration! And that inspiration is: "If Paula can do it, how hard can it be?" I'm actually looking forward to it!
    Lynda

  4. #32284
    Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,386

    Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

    I am SO PROUD of you! Which one are you doing? Details!!!!
    Punkin and momrek06 like this.
    I'm Paula.

  5. #32285
    Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    44,589

    Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

    LOL Punkin. I'm so pleased you're doing this, happy holidays!
    Punkin likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  6. #32286
    FORT Fogey beerbelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,850

    Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

    Oh! Punkin! You deserve a great vacation! And don't be afraid to do nothing and relax. Love!
    Punkin likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

  7. #32287
    Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    8,941

    Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

    Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I hope your child stays safe!

    It's been a pretty crappy year for me! That's for sure. But I'm going to Maui for a week with my whole family after Thanksgiving. So there's that.
    I can't say it's been a crappy year for me because a lot of good things have happened (getting my kittens Pipsqueak and Kit Kat, getting a promotion at work, losing 42 pounds, getting back in touch with my sister) but a lot of crappy things have happened, too (having my car vandalized, fighting a flea problem, losing my debit card while on vacation out of town, issues with paying my bills through my credit union's Bill Payer system, having radiator issues with my car, getting a broken front window on my condo unit).

    Whew, it sure has been an eventful year, both good and bad! I kind of hope next year isn't quite so eventful. It's a little much to handle all at once.
    Punkin, PGM35 and Cornholio like this.
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Who’s Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pikachuFL

  8. #32288
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    11,607

    Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

    Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    It's been a pretty crappy year for me! That's for sure. But I'm going to Maui for a week with my whole family after Thanksgiving. So there's that.
    AMAZING!!! Oh Punkin, yeahhhhhh!!!! Woot Woot!!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    And, AZC, much to the complete and total amazement of my kids, DILs and grandkids, I'm all signed on for joining them in Zip-lining!! Little do they know I have an inspiration! And that inspiration is: "If Paula can do it, how hard can it be?" I'm actually looking forward to it!



    YOU WILL ROCK THIS CHALLENGE FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!
    Punkin likes this.
    KAREN

  9. #32289
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    11,607

    Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

    Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I can't say it's been a crappy year for me because a lot of good things have happened (getting my kittens Pipsqueak and Kit Kat, getting a promotion at work, losing 42 pounds, getting back in touch with my sister) but a lot of crappy things have happened, too (having my car vandalized, fighting a flea problem, losing my debit card while on vacation out of town, issues with paying my bills through my credit union's Bill Payer system, having radiator issues with my car, getting a broken front window on my condo unit).

    Whew, it sure has been an eventful year, both good and bad! I kind of hope next year isn't quite so eventful. It's a little much to handle all at once.
    Oh PIK, ya, you have had a real UP and DOWN year for sure!!!
    KAREN

  10. #32290
    FORT Fogey Punkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    8,447

    Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

    Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I am SO PROUD of you! Which one are you doing? Details!!!!
    I don't know. Are there more than one on that little island? Your recommendation? I just know it's something none of us has done before and it's become a 'bucket list' must on this visit for some reason.
    beerbelly likes this.
    Lynda

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.