+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7289Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Congratulations to your cousin, SuperBrat. I hope all goes well for her and she has an easy pregnancy and delivery. Her fun is just about to begin!

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2287702;
    remote and combatcutie, I can completely sympathize with both of you. I work with a couple of ladies that make my blood pressure go up on almost a continual basis.

Someone sent me this in an email and it fit perfectly with my situation. I preceeded to print it out and post it in a very prominent place in my cubicle so that everyone (including the 2 ladies) can see it...

There's one thing missing from your notice: "making mountains out of molehills"

Sadly the ones that need to read it will not think it pertains to THEM.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2287138;
    My idiot ex-husband would always say that he didn't need to have his headlights on since he could see. Any wonder why he is an ex-??
    He could end up being your idiot late-husband.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2287866;
    There's one thing missing from your notice: "making mountains out of molehills"

Sadly the ones that need to read it will not think it pertains to THEM.
    Oh believe me, I am just enough of a smarta** to make sure they know it pertains to them!!!

Considering there's only 4 of us in the main office and one I have known for 12 years and is a very good friend, process of elimination will make sure that they know who its aimed at!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

MRD
    My peeve is that my husband whose been sick for a week has now shared it with me. I HATE being sick. I can feel it starting in my chest and I'm all achy.
    I have a lot that needs to be done this week and all I want to do is lay down.
    I have been taking Airborne for several days now and hope that it at least keeps it short lived and not as bad as his was.

Ive seen those type products (Airborne) in the store, myrosiedog. Let us know if it helps shorten the duration. I never tried those products before.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2287978;
    Ive seen those type products (Airborne) in the store, myrosiedog. Let us know if it helps shorten the duration. I never tried those products before.
    I have used both Airborne and Trimune all winter at the FIRST sign of getting sick and it has kept me from developing the full blown sickness, so I think they do work.
    What hubby had was especially bad and I started taking the airborne after he got sick hoping to keep it away, but I can feel it starting. I hope it shortens the duration.

But I do think these products work well most of the time as this is the first time I have been sick in over a year with a cold type thing and I've taken the stuff at the first signs and it has kept them at bay. Hubby and daughter have gotten sick, but not me and I am usually the one that is constantly sick.

I have also used Airborne and in some cases, I never get the cold or whatever it is. Sometimes I still get it, but it is much less severe than whoever I caught it from. It really does work. The trick is to start taking it as soon as you've been exposed to the illness.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by remote_goddess;2286835;
    cutie- or what about when they swear they didn't do something when it is obvious they did, usually made so by the presence of their handwriting, signature, or even printed email correspondence found somewhere in the file? That happens all the time around here! "Nope, wasn't me, " is a favorite excuse among my co-workers. To me, it sound eerily like "Not my job", and that is a huge pet peeve of mine, not to mention bad for business.
    Oh I know what you are saying. I get that all the time and the proof is right in the record with her initials after it. WTF??? Just fess up and admit you were wrong. We already have the proof
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I don't know why people have such a problem saying they made a mistake, they're sorry, and move on. Nobody wants to take responsibility for anything any more. It doesn't matter if it's murdering someone, a car accident, or a simple math error. Nobody is perfect. If you make a mistake, suck it up, admit it, try to learn from it, and move on.

+ Reply to Thread