+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 2500 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142821325321032 ... LastLast
Like Tree6766Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Yeah..the cookie was sugar free, so I guess that counts for something!
    I can't have sugar, so I'm always on the search for tasty sugar free sweets.
    These are in the refirgerated section of the grocery..the cookies you break apart and bake. Simple and really good.
    REALLY???? I'll have to go look. I don't do sugar either. I'm amazed at how good the sugar free candy has gotten in the past few years. However, I have learned the hard way that you cannot eat a lot of it as it has laxative qualities!

I'm on the lookout for a good sugar free peanut butter. Any reccomendations?
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    I'm on the lookout for a good sugar free peanut butter. Any reccomendations?
    Actually, peanut butter shouldn't have anything in it at all but peanuts - I didn't even know you could get it with sugar. I would have to think that any peanut butter you get from a health food store would be everything-but-peanut free. In fact, Mr. Rattus makes his own peanut butter: peanuts + food processor + grind = peanut butter.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

There is a trivial amount of sugar in peanut butter. Sugar is in almost everything. myrosiedog - the sugar free cookies come in a tray that you break apart and bake. They're made by Pillsbury. they really are good.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

store bought peanut butter is loaded with sugar Rattus, they use icing sugar to make it smooth.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Premium Member
    Smuckers makes a Natural Peanut Butter that is nothing but peanuts and salt. Otherwise they all have sugar in them like you said, Duxxy.

Skippy has a 'natural' peanut butter out now. Its really quite good. Not like the previous 'natural' where you had to stir it up all the time because it separated.

6 g carb, 2 g fiber, 3 g sugar per Tbs. and no Trans Fat

Premium Member
    I haven't tried the Skippy natural pb because of the sugar in it, but Skippy is good. My husband likes the Skippy with honey. I personally like the Smuckers Natural, it's a pain at first to have to stir it up but you only have to do it once. It's worth it to me since I have to watch the sugar, I tryand cut it out anywhere I can.

I am truly really astonished by all this peanut butter info . Seriously, because peanut butter doesn't actually need anything added, I'm surprised that they do add stuff. As I mentioned, Mr. Rattus has been making his own for about 15 years now, and prior to that got it in the health food store and there is nothin' but peanuts.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I didn't get up until 4:30pm today. Was not feeling well after the big excursion yesterday. So now I'm wide awake

So GOOD MORNING again, everyone!!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    I haven't tried the Skippy natural pb because of the sugar in it, but Skippy is good. My husband likes the Skippy with honey. I personally like the Smuckers Natural, it's a pain at first to have to stir it up but you only have to do it once. It's worth it to me since I have to watch the sugar, I tryand cut it out anywhere I can.

I'm with you Marley, I like the Smuckers. Being on WW its low point too (or lowER point anyway).

Hope everyone is having a nice 'cool' weekend!
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

+ Reply to Thread