+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree18241Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I got a note back from Fitbit. They told me to download an app which would look for Bluetooth devices. It found hubby's Fitbit, but not mine. Because mine is GONE.
    Arielflies likes this.
    I'm Paula.

^^^^ It's good to know there's an app that does that. My parents just got FitBits and my dad is notorious for losing electronic devices that they later find somewhere in the house or the garage after, of course, they've bought a replacement. I'll make sure my mom gets that app on her phone
    AZChristian likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

The one they suggested was free; it's called Bluetooth Finder.
    Critical likes this.
    I'm Paula.

Quote Originally Posted by JosephD View Post
    That's God trying to tell you to have a piece of cheesecake.

Or maybe that's just my story, but you can borrow it.

Actually, my Fitbit's attached to my ankle every day, all day,.... so much so that I feel like I'm wearing one of those 'house arrest' tracking devices.
    You're hysterical, JosephD.

-----------------------------

momrek06, Stevie Violet is just precious. Congrats to you and your entire family on her latest accomplishment! It's all hands on deck now!

Enjoy! You're a wonderful grandmother.
    momrek06 and JosephD like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

Okay, guys . . . here's a follow-up note I just sent to Fitbit Customer Support.

==============

OMG. I FOUND IT!!!

For the first time in 7 years, I threw my undies into the hamper with the Zip still attached. Interesting points:

- Hubby and I had already looked through the hamper as soon as I realized it was gone . . . and I did not find it in there.

- I still don't know why the locator app didn't pick up on it.

- After going through a washing machine and dryer cycle - THE DARN THING IS STILL WORKING!!!!

I hope our notes back and forth have given you a little chuckle. I do apologize for my assumption that it was Fitbit's fault; it was all the responsibility of a little old lady who just goofed.

Thank you again for your suggestions on how to find it. You turned out to be NO help, but I sure can't blame you. LOL.

Have a great day, week, and life.
    I'm Paula.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    You're hysterical, JosephD.

-----------------------------

momrek06, Stevie Violet is just precious. Congrats to you and your entire family on her latest accomplishment! It's all hands on deck now!

Enjoy! You're a wonderful grandmother.
    Awwwww.....THANKS, Baby's Breath AND YOU AS WELL!!! Two FAB Grammies!!!

You and me both, we are in this together!!! Having our babies at the SAME time!!!
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Okay, guys . . . here's a follow-up note I just sent to Fitbit Customer Support.

==============

OMG. I FOUND IT!!!

For the first time in 7 years, I threw my undies into the hamper with the Zip still attached. Interesting points:

- Hubby and I had already looked through the hamper as soon as I realized it was gone . . . and I did not find it in there.

- I still don't know why the locator app didn't pick up on it.

- After going through a washing machine and dryer cycle - THE DARN THING IS STILL WORKING!!!!

I hope our notes back and forth have given you a little chuckle. I do apologize for my assumption that it was Fitbit's fault; it was all the responsibility of a little old lady who just goofed.

Thank you again for your suggestions on how to find it. You turned out to be NO help, but I sure can't blame you. LOL.

AZ!!!!

Shocking that it STILL works after the washing machine AND the dryer!!! YIKES!!! AMAZING!!!
    AZChristian likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    You turned out to be NO help, but I sure can't blame you. LOL.

AZChristian likes this.
    Most Likely To Love Her Selfie, While Coloring, Pistol Packin', & Loving Her Boxer Babies

I had read that my City Councilwoman had allocated funds for our Public Housing's Senior Center. I voted there last eviction and to put it mildly...it needs some LOVE. She is running for reelection in my district. So I tweeted to thank her and to say that I would volunteer to help with the senior center. Long story short, me and my Councilwoman will be going door to door next Tuesday at the building. I've never done this before. It should prove interesting.....
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Wowza! That will be interesting. Please report NOT fake news about the happening.
    beerbelly likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread