+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree18915Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I miss you guys so much. Im sorry i havent been on here as often, I hope everyone is doing well. Im going to be doing a podcast with a friend of mine from Florida next month we will be covering Big Brother 19 im really nervous because i have never done anything like this before lol
    Punkin, Brooks, Gutmutter and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MReid View Post
    I miss you guys so much. Im sorry i havent been on here as often, I hope everyone is doing well. Im going to be doing a podcast with a friend of mine from Florida next month we will be covering Big Brother 19 im really nervous because i have never done anything like this before lol
    You'll do fine MReid.
    momrek06 and MReid like this.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Nice to see you, Mal!!! Been missing you!
    Lynda

HIYA MAL!!!

So AWESOME seeing you BACK!!!

Ohhhhh wicked cool on the PODCAST!!!

CAN WE LISTEN???
    Eastcoastmom and MReid like this.
    KAREN

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Very cool, Mal. Yeah, what momrek, said, can we listen? Have fun!

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

You'll be fine Mal, the fort is rooting for you. How can you go wrong!?

FM
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Well, it's happened again:
    A number of years ago I tried on & bought a pair of jeans. They fit & looked great so I grabbed another identical pair & bought two. When I got home & put them on I liked them so much I immediately ran back out & bought another pair for 3 total. Identical in every way. I didn't bother to try on the other two because, well, they were identical. Bought the same day, same store, same everything.
    When I finally got around to wearing the 2nd pair they were too tight, by a LOT, but noticeably longer. Weird. I then tried on the 3rd pair & they were noticeably bigger & quite baggy, & also a lot longer, as in dragging on the ground longer. I was experiencing my own Three Bears story redux. Only 1 pair was wearable at that time. This actually came in handy as my weight went up & down a lot, although the length was still an issue.
    I bought them at Walmart, although a name brand. I always figured that was the reason. I'd heard stories about Walmart often getting lower quality merchandise from vendors of the same brand they send to other stores.

Well, one of our better department stores had a sale on my now favorite jeans recently. Higher quality store & brand. They didn't have my size in stock (a common problem for me), but offered to order them online for me & have them shipped to my house at the same 1-day-only price. Sounded good to me. so I bought 2 pairs. I've been wearing this exact jean for a few years now, so knew what would fit right (also a common problem for short people). They just showed up today.
    Identical size, brand, shipment, etc., but one pair is tighter than the other & the tighter pair is also a bit longer. At least an inch. Both still fit fine, just different. The shorter pair I'm a bit afraid to wash though. If you see me I'll be the one in the filthy jeans. I'm not going to send or bring either back since both are completely wearable now and I'm sure the store still won't have my size in stock, but there's a clear difference.
    I would think that from this store this wouldn't be an issue.

What on earth happened to quality? Or quality control? Is it worth whining about to them, since I can still wear both?
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

^^ I have this problem too. I have had to take back jeans that were the same brand same size but fit different.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I always try everything on now. I have a cold shoulder top, I chose another one, same size, different colour, it didnt fit!! This wasn't Walmart either...
    angelic_one2002 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I always try everything on now. I have a cold shoulder top, I chose another one, same size, different colour, it didnt fit!! This wasn't Walmart either...
    I'm the same way with trying things on. That's why I'm a Mall shopper rather than online shopper, in clothes. Being a small size & short too, fit is often an issue. But this time they didn't have my size in stock & the price was just so good. Plus I've been wearing the same ones for a while now, so figured it'd be a safe bet. Not so much.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

+ Reply to Thread