+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 2503 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940801305301030 ... LastLast
Like Tree6789Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    I thought someone made a post about this a while ago but I can't see the preceding pages to check... darned work computer! It's the stuff that's supposed to be for root touch ups in between trips to the salon. I had a question to anyone who's used it--is it easy to use and does it actually touch up any greys in the roots? I have dark hair and worry that the dye will stain the tub/sink or whereever you're supposed to rinse this off in. Thanks for any info!
    That was me who posted about it. It's very easy to use. You mix the stuff into a tray that's provided and then use the comb at the roots. My grays can get a little long so you have to make sure you cover the areas with the most greys first. I don't remember how long you leave it on (15-20 minutues maybe, longer if you need to) and you wash it out in the shower. Well I guess you can do it in the sink but I don't like to splatter water and dye everywhere so it's just easier to wash it out in the shower.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    That was me who posted about it.
    Hey Archie! Thanks so much for the tips! I'm such a spaz with some of these girlie things! I'll have to give it a try now that I've started getting some grey hair!

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    That was me who posted about it. It's very easy to use. You mix the stuff into a tray that's provided and then use the comb at the roots. My grays can get a little long so you have to make sure you cover the areas with the most greys first. I don't remember how long you leave it on (15-20 minutues maybe, longer if you need to) and you wash it out in the shower. Well I guess you can do it in the sink but I don't like to splatter water and dye everywhere so it's just easier to wash it out in the shower.
    The Root Touch Up stuff is VERY easy to use. I use it in between coloring too. Stuff doesn't stain if you clean it off the sink/counter before long. But then again, it does come off with a good cleaning if I miss some spots.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    That kind of stuff comes off well if you use Clean-Up Clorox spray...or whatever it's called.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder View Post
    In my purple leopard-spot speedos
    um you and Speedbump shop at the same place???
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Premium Member
    I slop hair dye on the sink all the time and it always comes right off. You might try Spray 'n Wash pump spray though. Recently I spilled a cup of that nasty red sweet & sour sauce from a Chinese restaurant all over a white table and floor in our staff lounge at work. That stuff stains immediately and it almost impossible to get out. I found a bottle of the Spray and Wash under the sink and tried it - the red stain came out immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    um you and Speedbump shop at the same place???
    I'm proud to say that I've been dressing myself for the last 40+ years, and that I rely on my own fashion (non)sense.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    I slop hair dye on the sink all the time and it always comes right off. You might try Spray 'n Wash pump spray though. Recently I spilled a cup of that nasty red sweet & sour sauce from a Chinese restaurant all over a white table and floor in our staff lounge at work. That stuff stains immediately and it almost impossible to get out. I found a bottle of the Spray and Wash under the sink and tried it - the red stain came out immediately.
    Has anyone here tried that Spray N Wash product that is two bottles in one? The one side is the Spray N Wash, and the other is like an Oxy type cleaner. It's a pretreater for laundry. Thought I might give it a try.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Premium Member
    I've seen it but never tried it. My favorite for laundry is the Spray & Wash stain stick. I like that I can use it and still not do the wash for several days but it's on there working.

I like the stick form, too. Even the gel kind with the scrubber cap works well.
    Some of the liquid kinds are just way too waterry.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread