+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6938Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

It's sleeting here (Philadelphia) like crazy. Schools are closed. I live in South Jersey, and it was just raining there. However, my son is off school today. Apparently, there's a definite line where it changes from rain to sleet. I also just found out the train from Jersey to Philly are "experiencing significant delays". Wish I brought my sleeping bag with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2240715;
    I'll get my exercise shoveling and hauling wood.
    You are the woman!
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Ha. Thanks. I had a headlight replaced yesterday and the guy vacuumed under my floor mats and found a buck knife I've been looking for. I'll never forget when I went to divorce court and my galpal and I had to check our knives at the door.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2240843;
    Ha. Thanks. I had a headlight replaced yesterday and the guy vacuumed under my floor mats and found a buck knife I've been looking for. I'll never forget when I went to divorce court and my galpal and I had to check our knives at the door.
    That happened to my dad when he went to serve for jury duty. He's always carried a pocket knife, so never thought anything about having it with him. He knows not to take it on planes, etc. but thought nothing of taking it to the courthouse. Of course he's an older man, so that would not be as suprising to the people than 2 women

We're STILL in a snowstorm, and have been since yesterday morning.
    No one is allowed out on the roads, or you risk getting fined. It's terrible out..and the wind is so strong.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

MRD
    The sun is out! The sun is out! (I feel like Steve Martin in the Jerk: The new phone books are here!). We haven't had much sun lately and while its 47 out, its not bad with the beautiful sun.

Going to go walk the doggies and enjoy the nice weather. It changes here at a moments notice so need to take advantage.

Hope all you guys getting cold weather, sleet an snow stay warm.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

This snow ins't doing a thing for me, hell, it looks very thin. It better be gone by friday(yeah, i know, im threatening snow).
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

We had a snowstorm yesterday. I hate snowstorms.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

It looks like it may have finally stopped snowing after twenty hours - woo hoo! I, like many others here, hate winter. It took me and hour and a half to get to work by transit this morning when it's usually a thirty minute bike ride. On the plus side, I'm quite enjoying the book I'm reading. On the negative side, my bladder is the size of a mandarin orange and I have real trouble these days being away from a washroom for that long in the morning.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

We are still only in the first third of our storm - it is predicted to get heavy tonight. I've already shoveled 3 times and my daughter once. I went out to return movies and the big truck in front of me almost spun out. I'm staying put now and may not go to chemo tomorrow. We may even have another snow day from school. Brrrr.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread