+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7139Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Critical, don't they make empty tea bags, where you can fill it with your own? I know I saw them somewhere, but I can't remember where right now.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2234788;
    Do they make a caffeinated version of that, misskitty? I've only tried the herbal version and it tasted like water to me. Then again, I like my tea strong.
    I've only bought the decaf but I use two bags to get more flavor. I'm not sure about any other brands.

Look: it's almost 4am. Maybe I should wait up for Gutmutter and we could play a game of hangman or something. Trying to get sleepy
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Hey...I was up a lot, but I am 4 to 5 hours different until March 11 when we go off daylight and you go on daylight. Then I am the same as the east coast of Canada, and 3 hours different than the west.

Premium Member
    That's going to be weird having daylight savings time coming so early. I heard that people are worried about it screwing up a lot of computers and things.

Critical, Bigelow makes a Vanilla Caramel tea from black tea. My friend likes it.

MRD
    There is a liquor called Buttershots and in hot chocolate it is SO good. Well I haven't had any for ages as I really don't drink much. I think a glass of wine at Christmas was the last I've had. But.............
    It's butterscotch liquor. put that in your coffee. However, at 5:15 am, not sure Gutmutter wants to get schnockered before school. Then again maybe so.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Totally off subject but I have a question that I would like answered. What exactly is it about a British or Australian accent on a guy (Simon Cowell excluded) that drives all the girls so crazy??? I find it so sexy and I just don't get why.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2234999;
    Totally off subject but I have a question that I would like answered. What exactly is it about a British or Australian accent on a guy (Simon Cowell excluded) that drives all the girls so crazy??? I find it so sexy and I just don't get why.
    Maybe because its so different than what we hear everyday. I find it sexy too. That and a man in uniform. I find that very sexy as well.

I once met an Australian Army person (can't remember his rank). I could have knocked him down right there and had my way with him. The accent AND the uniform! Oh my!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Funnily enough, my boyfriend and I were talking about that last night -- we were watching a movie in which Eddie Izzard was playing a bad guy, and we were saying how the British accent just makes everything sound more important. Someone with a British accent could say, "I shall now release the bomb" and you'd believe it was armageddon; if I said it with my southern accent, you'd laugh.

Unfortunately, as the movie went on we realized Izzard was trying to do an American accent, which ruined the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2234999;
    Actually, those are accents that are like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. Give me a Scottish, French or Jamaican accent any day.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread