+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5855Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

I'm sorry I can't give you any advice on this. I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. Maybe someone else can direct your concerns.

Do take care and I'm glad you found better medical help.

Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Your state's Board of Medical Licensure. Formal complaints need to be put in writing. You can call to find out if you report the ARNP to the same place.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2230294;
    I missed Billy Joel But I thought the half-time show was pretty good considering the pouring rain. I agree, I was waiting for some electrical malfunction! I dont love Prince, but I think he succeeded in getting the crowd wowed. I think those shows always have pre-recorded music just in case.

myrosiedog: I noticed that doo rag thing too. Glad he finally took it off. It was rain-soaked and starting dripping in his face

I didn't realize the connection with Black History Month, the coaches and the choice of entertainment. That was actually quite smart and appropriate then.

Did anyone else notice, um, the inappropriate profile that Prince made with his weird name-shaped purple guitar? It was most noticeable when the white sheets were up showing a shadow. I know I'm not the only one.

Either way it was a great game!! Love it when the underdog wins.

misskitty, Indianapolis was not the underdog...they were favored to win!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2230265;
    I read that the picking of Prince and the songs he sang was a nod to history being made as 2 black coaches were in the superbowl
    I believe the entertainment is decided upon way before the 2 teams playing are determined. It's only been 2 weeks since the AFC and NFC championship games.

Some of these internet companies are really fast, actually I haven't dealt with a slow one yet. Anyway I get an email from my Mom telling me a package arrived at their house (that's where I have a lot of stuff shipped, since someone is usually home) and she thinks it's for Mona. I'm thinking what the ... then I remembered I ordered her urn the day after she was laid to rest, which means I ordered it Thursday. I replied well, I guess you can bring it over anytime, but Monas' ashes are not even back yet.

Pobrecito. I wish I could give you a hug.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2230637;
    Pobrecito. I wish I could give you a hug.
    Believe me dear lady you have... We're doing well here, a heartstring tug once in a while, but the good memories and funny stuff is flooding back, like the one time Joey though he'd get a little frisky with his sister, if you know what I mean. He started to give her love nips on the back of her neck just above the should blades and after the third one she stood up turned towards him, hissed, spit and that 9 1/2 pound girl knocked mr. 16 pounds down and sauntered away.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2230334;
    misskitty, Indianapolis was not the underdog...they were favored to win!!!
    They were? Jokes on me then! I actually wanted the Colts to win for Barbaro. If that makes any sense. You know, a colt is a horse of course of course. And a bear just wouldn't do. I know. Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    ... I'm thinking what the ... then I remembered I ordered her urn the day after she was laid to rest, which means I ordered it Thursday. I replied well, I guess you can bring it over anytime, but Monas' ashes are not even back yet.
    Oh, my dear man. That must have been difficult indeed. I think it was close to a week before I received Snowy's ashes.

I don't have a proper urn for her. I bought a beautiful collection of small lidded pottery (?). Not sure how to describe; but gold and etched with birds and flowers. I bought 3: a round one, a square one and an oval one. I have a large matching plate, candlestick holder and a very large flower vase. It makes a lovely display and no-one suspects that Snowy is there within, along with her baby collar, tags, and favorite toy.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    ...one time Joey though he'd get a little frisky with his sister, if you know what I mean. He started to give her love nips on the back of her neck just above the should blades and after the third one she stood up turned towards him, hissed, spit and that 9 1/2 pound girl knocked mr. 16 pounds down and sauntered away.
    Wow. What a girl! Mr. Tootles also tends to want to bite. But Gracie doesn't have a right hook like Ms. Mona did.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog
    OK, so the next time we are all up, let's check in to Koffee Klatch and post and then maybe we can find a place to go chat until we get sleepy.
    Well, it's 2:13 am here. I'm still awake. I'm switching between watching African Queen and The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. Not.Much.On.
    Where is everybody?

I have insomnia a lot too but I have a head cold that's kicking my butt. I'm here, but 4 hours late!
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

+ Reply to Thread