+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5827Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Lois, I completely empathize with you on the phobia thing and don't in any way think that you're making things up. Like CantGetNuf, I feel exactly they same way about roaches, and also footage of rollercoasters in motion and planes in flight, picking up any sort of file anywhere near my boss' window, and taking the elevator anywhere higher than the 30th floor (I had to force myself to go that high in order to get to work). Nobody voluntarily wants a phobia, but there they are anyway.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Thanks you guys. I'm a total fruit loop when it comes to this and I have no idea when it started! And it's weird 'cause I have no problem with cockroaches (thank goodness we don't have any in our house, but I had plenty in my college dorm), spiders, or other gross things. It's just the "m" word that gets me every time!!!! AmyLee, I was in New York and saw the biggest RAT there, but I was kind of expecting it (no offense--I love NY but my friends had pre-warned me)...Wait, I saw a huge one by the waterfront in Seattle, too (which I wasn't expecting). It was almost as big as my cat!!!

OK, on to less neurotic matters...

Does anyone know if they make fat-free Dannon yogurt with the fruit on the bottom? I can find the Dannon fat-free kind, but the fruit is preblended into it and I don't like that as much... Anyone?

Lois Lane - I went to the Dannon Yogurt website, and it looks like the Fruit on the Bottom line is only low-fat, not non-fat.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Quote Originally Posted by chrelsey;2212015;
    Lois Lane - I went to the Dannon Yogurt website, and it looks like the Fruit on the Bottom line is only low-fat, not non-fat.
    Ooh, thanks for checking for me! I haven't even been able to find the low-fat fruit on the bottom ones...Argh! But at least I know they have it. Thanks again!

ETA: Thanks for that tip Yardgnome.
    Last edited by Lois Lane; 01-22-2007 at 10:58 AM.

Lois, Horizons organic yogurt sells a fat-free fruit on the bottom yogurt. It's pretty good and I believe no sugar is added.

Do they sell Astro yogurt in the States, or is it only available in Canada? Anyway, their fat-free, honey-sweetened, fruit-on-the-bottom yogurt is the only commercial yogurt I'll buy, it is that good. I don't care for the mixed fruit & yogurt either.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Premium Member
    The only commercial yogurt I will buy now is Mountain High fat free, plain. I can only find it at Whole Foods, then I add my own fruit and sweetener. Most of the other commercial brands are so full of sugar that I can't eat them. I'm still thinking I might get a yogurt maker and make my own.

My sister used to make her own yogurt and it was delicious. Then we'd put fresh fruit in it... She didn't have a yogurt maker--she did it all old school (this was in the '80s ).

Premium Member
    I would need a yogurt maker because I tend to forget about things and that wouldn't be good.

Lois Lane: I'm sorry if I gave you the willies with those pics. Didn't mean to. It must be hard to have a strong phobia.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread