+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5781Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Here you go, Lois, misery loves company!

http://www.azstarnet.com/allheadlines/163589.php
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    You are making my skin crawl!!!!!!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen;2200323;
    Here you go, Lois, misery loves company!

http://www.azstarnet.com/allheadlines/163589.php
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I clicked on it and couldn't bear to read it all!!!

The funniest part about that article is the university denying the white rats came from their lab and that they wouldn't want it to become an urban myth. Too late! Once the suspicion is out there, there's no turning back

Mr. Roses got his master's degree at the U of A, so we lived there for three years. We had friends who were in the married student housing, and we thought it was bad when a cockroach would appear from a drain in their hall. Toilet surfing rats would send me right over the edge. I love how at the end of the article, it states they hope this will encourage men to keep the lid down.
    Last edited by roseskid; 01-09-2007 at 10:25 PM.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I know from now on I will double check before sitting!
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Broadway! your salt and pepper shakers just womped my new Salt and pepper dispensers patooties!

But I like mine anyway
    I got the Chef'n pepper and salt balls for Christmas. They're magnetic so I can't lose them! Just stick them on the side of my fridge.

~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;2201183;
    But I like mine anyway
    I got the Chef'n pepper and salt balls for Christmas. They're magnetic so I can't lose them! Just stick them on the side of my fridge.
    I have this set stuck to my fridge! They come in pretty darned handy!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Check out www.perpetualkid.com for the Lift & Shake shakers (which are out of stock!), and other fun things.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2198318;
    I had to go searching for a picture of my newest little kitchen oddity, as the website I ordered it from doesn't appear to have it anymore. Good timing.

This is my adorable salt and pepper shaker. It doesn't hold much, but it's adorable and weird.
    That is cute Boradway
    I got these for Christmas:

Now I really want to get one of those funny knife holders that looks like a little man you stab the knives through
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

+ Reply to Thread