+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5917Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2199425;
    Can't you see her sitting on the floor, one foot braced on the wall on each side of the rat hole pulling on that trap with both hands?
    Yes I can, God love her.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    As far as the luggage issue...I don't ever lock mine....I can't think of a trip I've been on since 9/11 that my suitcase hasn't been gone through so I figure "why bother?"!!

I have red luggage too and another way I use to help identify my luggage when its on the turnstile at the airport is I have one of those body wash "puffs" (that's what I call those things you put the shower gel on to scrub the ole bod!)....I have one of those looped through either the zipper or the handle. I saw someone in Mexico with that idea and I made sure to remember it!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2199425;
    Can't you see her sitting on the floor, one foot braced on the wall on each side of the rat hole pulling on that trap with both hands?
    Yes, and I think that's about how it went, from the way she told it.

Unk, that's hilarious about the rat in the toilet. Although I'm sure your mother didn't think so.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2199479;
    I have red luggage too and another way I use to help identify my luggage when its on the turnstile at the airport is I have one of those body wash "puffs" (that's what I call those things you put the shower gel on to scrub the ole bod!)....I have one of those looped through either the zipper or the handle. I saw someone in Mexico with that idea and I made sure to remember it!!
    Why do I have a feeling that if all of us traveled together, our luggage would look like they had their "hair" done with all the ribbons and puffs and other decorations?

MRD
    Hey all, I've been sick, have been going to Dr. appts. and job interviews, so not much time, but stopping in to say hi and I will answer all my PM's as soon as possible. Miss Kitty, I have answers for you will try to get them to you tomorrow.

Meanwhile, hope everyone is great.

The best medicine I got was tonight watching Florida win the National Championship 41-14.
    My boys came through for me! And made me feel better to boot.

BTW, Emmitt Smith was at the game tonight and the announcers said at the end of the game that Florida has taken 3 titles this year: Men's college basketball last March and the 2006 National Football championship AND the Dancing with the Stars win. (Emmitt played for Florida) Thought that was pretty funny
    Last edited by MRD; 01-09-2007 at 12:49 AM.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Fwiw, one day 2 yrs ago or so, one by one mice came out of the bottom of my oven. The mother (who was huge and wreaked havoc on her own) had to be dragged out. All in all the mice ended up being nine and all not ready to be born( they had no fur), they eventually died and i had someone come and pick 'em up. So you guys think you guys have issues. My mom did put in some sort anti-mice thing, i just don't know what it is. She has used something called 'Tres pasitos'(Three steps), i think it's a powder. We've also bought the little bags of poison or whatever they contain.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Amy Lee, I think that's where ours has been hiding out--underneath our oven. OH f*****g A! If there are 9, I will have to move!

myrosiedog, feel better! The husband was watching the game last night and was happy Florida won (me, too). I said "Rosie will be so happy" and the scary thing is he knew who I was talking about!!

No activity on the two traps I set up. Maybe he ate some of the pellets. Or maybe I scared him off for a few days since I've been making noise tearing the laundry room apart looking for him. Time will tell...

It's Mouse Watch 2007...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    You all make me see that my box elder bug problem is a minimal problem, so..... 'preciate it! If I ever get a mouse, I know it's going to be a "Bad Day At Blackrock".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread