+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6456Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Yes AZ, please do not overdue it. Avoid pulling or lifting things, even if you feel like it. My mom and several other people I know got hernias after gallbladder surgery and they relate it to over exertion post surgery.

I was planning on getting so many things done today, but then I woke up feeling terrible. I'm not sure what it is. I'm not real ill, just feel bad. I hope it goes away.
    Debb70 You've had a lot of stress lately...Take a break and rest today. It will be there tomorrow. I hope you feel better soon.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    AZ rest up. Just think Cruise
    As long as it's not Tom (Cruise). That would ruin my day.

I'm actually doing a "Call the Midwife" marathon today.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Now, THAT makes all of the sense in the world!!
    AZChristian likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Hey, Sister! Allow your body to take care of you and don't work against it! It will work with YOU if YOU work with IT! Lord knows, it WILL talk to you if you will just listen!
    My body doesn't just talk to me, it yells! It usually says: "What the h*** are you doing to me????? You're not 21 anymore! Knock it off!!"
    I don't always listen.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Oh yeah. I thought I was under too much stress. Well, I didn't get a chance to take it easy. A work project jumped in my lap and I've been attending it for most of the day. It took my mind off not feeling well though! It looks like I'll be working on it for the rest of the weekend too!

Well, Happy Sunday, all. Just got notification that my Amazon package is out for delivery today??? This is a first for me. It is coming by USPS? I'll believe it when I see it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Interesting.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Well, I'll be just diddly-dipped if my package has not arrived! Don't know who delivered it; they came in silently, and sent me a text letting me know that delivery had taken place. I did notice my kitty running in the direction of the door.

How do you like your purchase Prhoshay?

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Well, I'll be just diddly-dipped if my package has not arrived! Don't know who delivered it; they came in silently, and sent me a text letting me know that delivery had taken place. I did notice my kitty running in the direction of the door.
    This really surprises me. I've never heard of Sunday delivery from any service.
    When I read your first post I thought: "Good luck with THAT plan!"
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread