+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7280Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Hey everybody. I'm home!

I have had NO nausea, and am hoping to control the minimal pain with ibuprophen. I'm going to be a good girl this evening and just chill out in the bedroom and allow Mr. Christian to wait on me hand and foot. (It's the least he can do after I walked through the Valley of the Shadow of Death to give birth to his children . . . twice! I've got the guilt trip down to a science.)

Thanks again for all the good wishes and prayers . . . Someone was listening!
    Wow! That was quick. I'm surprised to see you back posting today already. And glad for you too.
    Just because you feel OK is no reason to do anything you shouldn't. Sometimes later in the day, or the next morning after the anesthetics etc, have worn completely off, that's when it gets worse. Any surgery is a tricky thing.

Plus, as long as you continue to "feel sore & bad", Mr Christian may continue to wait on you. Play it for all it's worth.
    Punkin, prhoshay, Brooks and 1 others like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I updated my forum profile today. I happened to think about it and it ends up some of my "favorite shows" are either no longer on or no longer my favorites. I also had to update my favorite contestants and shows I'm looking forward to.

Good idea.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

AZ Christian - I'm so glad your surgery went well. Follow your doctor's instructions about recovery - I have a feeling you're like me and will try to rush things.

EastCoastMom - I mostly wait on my husband too. But when I'm sick, he's happy to take care of me. He's happy to receive specific instructions from me - if I want anything that's not in the house, he'll run out and buy it.
    AZChristian likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Thanks for the good wishes. Given that I need to be in good shape for our cruise, I planned on being really good and not overdoing things this week. Wednesday (the day after surgery) was the most tender. Now that the swelling seems to be going down, I'm feeling much better, and I can see where I'm going to have to keep myself from overdoing. I mostly just want to be able to walk more than I probably should. I just have to behave today; then Mr. C will nag me through the weekend!
    inthegarden likes this.

I'm just back from a week's vacation where I was able to touch base here with my iPad, but just wanted to say I've been thinking of you, AZ, and am glad you got the surgery out of the way before your cruise. Relax now so you will be able to enjoy the renewal of your vows.
    AZChristian likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Yes AZ, please do not overdue it. Avoid pulling or lifting things, even if you feel like it. My mom and several other people I know got hernias after gallbladder surgery and they relate it to over exertion post surgery.

I was planning on getting so many things done today, but then I woke up feeling terrible. I'm not sure what it is. I'm not real ill, just feel bad. I hope it goes away.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Yes, Mother Debb70 and Mother Gutmutter. (Both of whom I'm lots older than. LOL.)
    Punkin and Gutmutter like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Hey, Sister! Allow your body to take care of you and don't work against it! It will work with YOU if YOU work with IT! Lord knows, it WILL talk to you if you will just listen!
    inthegarden and AZChristian like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

AZ rest up. Just think Cruise
    AZChristian likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread