+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6758Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I have my mattress pad over it, and it has been a good fit for me.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Man, I never knew how much I didn't know about mattresses. I bought my existing one from Sam's Club a few years ago at a very low price and have been quite happy. I'm looking for a new mattress for my cousin and thought while I'm looking for hers, I might as well look for one for myself. It'll save me time later on.

The more I hear about the hot factor, the more I'm inclined to steer clear of those. They may be comfortable, but I've read too many comments here and else where about hotness. If there are cool ones, I wonder why those customers don't comment. LOL

I went to 3 stores today, but didn't see what I wanted. I'm not going to get her something cheap, but if I'm going to pay a good amount, I think it should be nice. I would love to order it and have it delivered to the assisted living facility, but I really want to get a feel for it. I just don't trust some of those reviews. One person says it's great and the next says, it's not as they expected and they are very disappointed. So, I'm going to check out Costco tomorrow. (For my cousin's mattress.)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Actually, I've never heard of "cool" memory foam and, with my mattress pad, there's no need for different classifications. I don't think it would be comfortable with no mattress pad, no matter the classification. Cotton is naturally cool and comfortable. I think those classifications are probably BS.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Hubby is downstairs at our hotel, representing his company at a trade show. I'm on the 5th floor of a nice hotel, with an amazing view of Colorado Springs out our window, with an icy cold peach margarita within reach.

I have waited my whole life for these experiences, and I'm going to enjoy every one of them!!!!
    Punkin, prhoshay, Lil Bit and 5 others like this.

Luxuriate, Sistah, Luxuriate!!!!
    Lizard and AZChristian like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Hey, I'm still sleeping much better on my warm memory foam mattress than on my spring mattress so no way would I go back!

I was able to get on eBay from my home computer and I got my memory foam mattress from sleepwithmemoryfoam2night. It cost $290 for a 10" Queen mattress with 2 pillows and a mattress cover. It's offered in Traditional (what I got) and Cool.

I went to local stores looking for a mattress first but didn't find any Queen sized mattresses this cheap so that's why I decided to bite the bullet and buy it online. I made sure to order from a place with a return policy in case I decided the mattresses wasn't for me.

Since you're going to spend a lot of time on your mattress and restful sleep is important to being productive, you have to put the time into finding just the right one for you.
    AZChristian likes this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

I am so sick of this soccer crap that I don't know what to do, and I don't even start to watch the games. The news clips are too much. Sick.Of.It.
    AZChristian likes this.

I know! And stupid Google has had a soccer themed logo every day for weeks! Enough already!
    AZChristian likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Fortunately, it's only every 4 years. Unfortunately, the womens World Cup is next year.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I'm not into sports in general. I don't even like the Olympics. The only sports I've ever watched are Ballroom Dancing competitions and Billiards.

Some of my games on Facebook are having additional soccer-themed challenges and that gets annoying. As if we don't already have enough to do on a regular basis! I've already chosen not to do them unless they have a prize I want.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

+ Reply to Thread