+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6766Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    We are going to see Michael Buble tonight. I cant believe how quickly it sold out. Its a family affair we just found out my husbands brother and his wife are going. So is his cousin and her husband.
    Oh Fanny, I am so envious, but happy for you at the same time. I adore Michael Buble and have never seen him in concert. He plays NYC venues fairly often, but tickets do sell out fast. And, not for nothing, his tickets are extremely pricey. Enjoy, enjoy!
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Oh Fanny, I am so envious, but happy for you at the same time. I adore Michael Buble and have never seen him in concert. He plays NYC venues fairly often, but tickets do sell out fast. And, not for nothing, his tickets are extremely pricey. Enjoy, enjoy!
    Thank you ECM
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Today was a beautiful day spent it with the family in the Gaslamp walking around the shops then had a late lunch at the Cheesecake factory. Yesterday I ate my way through the San Diego County fair. Aussie chips,Turkey Legs,Nutty Nutty Hot fudge sundae,Funnel cake and cinnamon rolls. I was so sick when I got home.Smokey Robinson performed I had a great day,lol
    Sounds like fun especially the concert!
    My pastor and her wife were there, too.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I'm not a soccer fan, but since the home team is playing we will definitely watch. We bought some goat cheese at a goat dairy and before I cut it up to have with some Fiji apples for a World Cup snack, I had to take a picture of it. The dairy that makes the cheese decorates it with edible flowers. It's almost to pretty to eat!

Goat Cheese (600 x 450).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    What is an Aussie chip?
    Australian Battered Potato | Great Food at the Fair
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    I thought the same thing about school being in session this week! Our last day of school this spring was June 5th, and our kids go back on Sept 3rd.

We have a "school must start after Labor Day" rule in MN. Although some schools are starting to get exceptions so they can go back earlier, most still stick to it. I've always wondered if it is tied to the fact that the MN State Fair runs for the 12 days leading up to Labor Day.
    We have the same thing here in Michigan (although we are going back on the 2nd). For us, I know it was a big push by the tourism industry because Labor Day is a big up north weekend.
    ClosetRTWatcher likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I'm in Denver goofing off while hubby is on business. He's dropping me off at the zoo this morning, where I'll get to meet in person with someone I've been communicating with on a private Facebook page devoted to snarking about Sister Wives. I love getting to meet new people . . . especially when they're old friends I just haven't met yet. Hope to meet some of you someday!

AZC
    Punkin, shyra, Brooks and 1 others like this.

I'm considering a trip to AZ this summer if I finish some course work up efficiently. I went to NAU in Flagstaff and have always wanted to go back.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I'm in Denver goofing off while hubby is on business. He's dropping me off at the zoo this morning
    AZC
    AZC, I hope you had a great day with your friend! I live just north of Denver and just love our zoo! You had a great day for it as well. Hmmm, now I think I have to go to the zoo this weekend!
    Wag more, bark less

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Yes, the weather was glorious, and we had a wonderful "getting to know you" time. She brought her teen-aged son and his girlfriend. Kind of gave me hope for the future of mankind to meet such great teens. The Denver Zoo is awesome . . . lots of people there today, but it didn't feel crowded.

Gutmutter, if your trip to AZ brings you to Phoenix, let me know. I'd love to meet you!
    Jamie5632 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread