+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7289Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

You guys are being really helpful. I need a new TV for my family room.

The last thing I bought was something small for my kitchen. I ordered it from Amazon, and it was heaven to just take it out of the box and do the simple hook-up in minutes. Totally beat dragging it in from the car, and switching out the connections!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 06-14-2014 at 12:25 PM.
    PGM35 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Sorry to hear about the Fox news.
    LOL Oh my.....my dad and I have differed on politics for as long as I can remember. We have to really laugh about it now. Seriously though, when he was undergoing a lot of health problems I talked to his doctors about it and they advised him to stop watching Fox News for awhile. It gets him all upset and worried. My mom and I discourage it whenever possible.
    Last edited by Debb70; 06-14-2014 at 05:14 PM.
    Punkin, prhoshay, Ellen and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    LOL Oh my.....my dad and I have differed on politics for as long as I can remember. We have to really laugh about it now. Seriously though, when he was undergoing a lot of health problems I talked to his doctors about it and they advised him to stop watching Fox News for awhile. It gets him all upset and worried. My mom and I discourage it whenever possible.
    I think your dad's doctor needs to talk to my dad's doctor. My dad has fretted and gotten angry and worried over many "news" items from Fox for the last 10 years or so. He gets mad when I fact check his info.

Additionally, he does like a certain dancing show ( I know we aren't supposed to be discussing tv shows here), which seems to distract him from more distressing topics that he learns about while watching TV.
    Last edited by Cootie; 06-15-2014 at 04:05 AM.
    Debb70 likes this.

"Dear Debb's Dad....Happy Father's Day, and don't waste your time letting IDIOTS disrupt your life. Just say 'No!"!"

Love,
    Shay!
    Punkin, Ellen and Debb70 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Am I the only person around here who is not a soccer or baseball fan? For me, the only thing the over-televised World Cup coverage is good for is exercising my fast-forwarding skills; same goes for baseball and basketball. I guess it makes for a good time to clear out my DVR. I find baseball more interesting than soccer, but I'd still rather not. I did keep up with the basketball scores. Hooray, San Antonio!
    captain and PGM35 like this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I'm not into sports much at all. When we do our baseball park trips (fulfilling my husband's dream), I'm the one sitting in the stands, using my Kindle Fire to read or surf the web. We have pictures of me working Sudoku puzzles in ballparks all over the country. I'm totally oblivious to the soccer thing that's been going on.

Give me a good old reality TV show, or the true-life murder stories on ID ANY day.
    prhoshay and captain like this.

I watch soccer, but not all the games. I pick and choose who I want to see.
    Baseball, I would rather watch paint dry
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I will admit that I can get all caught up in football! I'll watch golf, only if Tiger Woods is playing. NASCAR stinks.

I like baseball and football (all three kinds). "Reality" TV? Sick of it. Wouldn't mind if the genre went away.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I will admit that I can get all caught up in football! I'll watch golf, only if Tiger Woods is playing. NASCAR stinks.
    If Tiger is playing I watch but since he is out not watching. I still keep up though.
    We are soccer fans at my house. My nephew plays competitive soccer and we travel to tournaments a lot. I don't watch all of the World Cup matches but know who won and what is going on.
    I watch baseball some and root for the Atlanta Braves.
    I stopped watching football long time ago. I was obsessed with it for awhile and had to break my self from it.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-16-2014 at 04:36 PM.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

+ Reply to Thread