+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6190Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Omg I would have been livid. If I had found my kitchen in that condition the kid would need a new address lol
    Mine would as well. But then he would know better, and he also knows I wouldn't be cleaning it
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

A friend of mine uses a pet sitter who boards only a few dogs in her home at the same time. They have free rein of the place. My dog has not been socialized that well with other dogs and I fear all she would do is bark and bark and be a nuisance to everybody. She's quite timid for her size and she has never gone after another dog, but still I worry. My sister has a friend who is a retired social worker and she takes care of dogs whose owners work full-time and don't want their pets left alone all day. She will, however, stay at your home for overnights. I know her as well, and she is reliable, trustworthy and absolutely loves dogs. She lives in an apartment where no pets are allowed and just loves playing with the pooches. I would pay her whatever she wanted b/c I know my dog would be in good hands.

Punkin!!! I almost spit out a mouth full of partially chewed carrots when I saw the AFTER picture.

Dad and I hated emptying the dishwasher. We kept things tidy if Mom was away, but there was always a full, clean load in the dishwasher when she returned.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    A friend of mine uses a pet sitter who boards only a few dogs in her home at the same time. They have free rein of the place. My dog has not been socialized that well with other dogs and I fear all she would do is bark and bark and be a nuisance to everybody. She's quite timid for her size and she has never gone after another dog, but still I worry. My sister has a friend who is a retired social worker and she takes care of dogs whose owners work full-time and don't want their pets left alone all day. She will, however, stay at your home for overnights. I know her as well, and she is reliable, trustworthy and absolutely loves dogs. She lives in an apartment where no pets are allowed and just loves playing with the pooches. I would pay her whatever she wanted b/c I know my dog would be in good hands.
    A lady we knew found someone likes this, and her dog was there with her twice a year. One year she let him out to do his thing, and he got out of the fenced backyard. I guess the dog ran onto the road, this also scares me. We talked about this last night, and the kennel we have has a 5 star rating, plus the boys have one another. She sends pictures of them, but I don't want too many. One kennel has webcam, I nixed that idea, I would always be looking
    Eastcoastmom likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It doesn't happen often, but I think I'm having a low-tolerance day today. Here's hoping that it's just an abbreviated visit. I swear, just about everything and everybody is making me ITCH today!! Everything just seems so stupid today. I am even getting on my own nerves! It's one of those days when I just need to stay indoors and close the curtains. The only thing I seem to be looking forward to is The Belmont Stakes at 4:30. It will probably just about kill me if California Chrome does not win the Triple Crown. He is such a fabulous horse.

You all have a good weekend.
    Punkin, PGM35 and AZChristian like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

prhoshay - sorry you're having an itchy day. I learned something from Dr. Oz (love/hate ) to boost your mood. If you have cocoa powder, dissolve it in hot water with no/very little sugar. Drink. Cocoa is one of nature's best mood boosters, but it is unfortunately usually paired with lots of fat and sugar.
    Cootie likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    It doesn't happen often, but I think I'm having a low-tolerance day today. Here's hoping that it's just an abbreviated visit. I swear, just about everything and everybody is making me ITCH today!! Everything just seems so stupid today. I am even getting on my own nerves! It's one of those days when I just need to stay indoors and close the curtains. The only thing I seem to be looking forward to is The Belmont Stakes at 4:30. It will probably just about kill me if California Chrome does not win the Triple Crown. He is such a fabulous horse.

You all have a good weekend.
    You must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I hope you feel better. Thanks for the reminder about the Belmont Stakes.

I awoke around 4:30 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep. I printed out a return label for the Perfect Petz kitten I got from Amazon. I'm very disappointed that thing is defective. The motor is so loud it's like a broken fan. I had ordered it for my cousin and now I have to find another one. I'm afraid to ask for an exchange. I'm ordering from a different company.

I have so much to do today. I've been off the boards for awhile now, but hope to clear things up soon. I'll post more in another thread about it.

FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    You must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I hope you feel better. Thanks for the reminder about the Belmont Stakes.

I awoke around 4:30 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep.
    Sorry prhoshay!

Same here Debb70-tried and tried but nothing. I'll need a nap this afternoon! I don't usually drink coffee on the weekends but having a cup now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a long week and fell asleep around 6 pm last night. Woke up in the middle of the night starving (didn't have supper). I don't like to eat in the middle of the night, but I had a little something, did a Sudoku puzzle and eventually went back to sleep. I don't mind odd sleep schedules on the weekend.
    Count your blessings!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Sorry you're having a bad day, shay...hope your mood improves soon!

Gutmutter, thanks for the info about the cocoa powder.

Re the Belmont Stakes... I grew up in a sleepy little village called Floral Park, NY. Belmont Racetrack, which is where the Belmont Stakes take place, was right over the border in Elmont. However, the racetrack is huge and the athletic fields of our high school faced its side entrance. During those hot May and June days when you were just wishing for school to end, we would often spend more time watching the horses across the road being exercised than paying attention in class. I've been to that racetrack a few times in my youth, but never for something as grand as the Belmont Stakes.

+ Reply to Thread