+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7196Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Punkin, you brought tears to my eyes. You're such a good friend. What an honor for your friend. I hope you're having a great time on vacation!

TWoP has closed. I know that a poster has registered here. I told her how nice you all are and that Koffee Klatch is a good place to start.
    Last edited by NorwIndian; 06-01-2014 at 01:33 AM.
    Punkin and Persnickety1 like this.
    ~You can't buy love. But you can rescue it~

TWoP has closed. I know that a poster has registered here.
    I made it....Glad to be here!

There she is!
    Persnickety1 likes this.
    ~You can't buy love. But you can rescue it~

Quote Originally Posted by NorwIndian View Post
    TWoP has closed. I know that a poster has registered here. I told her how nice you all are and that Koffee Klatch is a good place to start.
    That explains the spike in registrations over the last few days. Welcome to our newbies!

Punkin - that's a lovely tribute to your sister.
    Punkin and Persnickety1 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Welcome to our newbies!
    Thank you, Critical...TWOP was kind of going crazy in its last hours of life (at one point there were 9000 on the site and was staying at around 8500 for the countdown), and I also posted a link to this forum in several threads as a possible new "home" for a lot of us. You might be seeing a few more new registrants in the next couple of days.

This forum looks to be a lot more active in my usual shows than a lot of the other forums suggested as alternatives to TWOP. Plus I love this forum format. Really easy to navigate and read.
    NorwIndian likes this.

I used to go to TWOP for show discussions on shows that didn't get a lot of movement here. Then it started really messing with my computer and I couldn't go there anymore. Also the tone was completely different there. May I respectfully suggest to anyone coming here for the first time to read the FAQs. Swearing and being mean to other posters is strictly forbidden! Moderators are going to have their hands full for a while. Other than that...
    Punkin and AZChristian like this.
    Count your blessings!

I posted several referrals to FORT on TWOP. I think this place is the best from what I've seen.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Adding my welcome to all our new folks. I'm a TWoP survivor, too. Used to post on both forums, but gave up trying to figure out how to please one of the mods over there. The rules seemed to change at a whim. The moderating here is fantastic, and the people are the best!!!!
    Debb70 likes this.

Welcome, Persnickety1 (and all the other TWoP refugees)! Glad you all have joined us.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

A friend of mine's 75 year old father was stabbed to death by his 35 year old girlfriend a few days ago. That makes no sense to me, at all. I swear, that whole family is crazy in one way or another.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread