+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6520Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Thank you. I use my phone or my Kindle when I sign on here and I don't always see all of the buttons, short cuts and things. I think the [b\] will work best for me.
    Thanks!
    ~You can't buy love. But you can rescue it~

If you ever want to see how to do something like that or what to type for a "smilie" option, click "reply with quote" in a post that has it, and the written out version is usually in your reply box. You don't actually have to reply, just navigate to another page.
    See if it works for teeth.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    If you ever want to see how to do something like that or what to type for a "smilie" option, click "reply with quote" in a post that has it, and the written out version is usually in your reply box. You don't actually have to reply, just navigate to another page.
    See if it works for teeth.
    That's how I get spoiler tags on this computer. I have to look for a post with a spoiler to get the formula. You'd think I'd write it down by now.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Which page is it that shows you exactly how to do everything? All the directions you could possibly want are right there.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    That's how I get spoiler tags on this computer. I have to look for a post with a spoiler to get the formula. You'd think I'd write it down by now.
    To get spoiler tags, 1) Hit Reply With Quote (you can delete the quoted post if you'd like); 2) Click the "Go Advanced" button below the reply box; 3) the spoiler quote button is the last one on the right on the bottom row.
    Punkin likes this.

You can go to advanced screen before you start typing and find the spoiler tag icon. OR for those coming in on tablets, etc., you place brackets around [spoiler] see [/ spoiler] without the space after the forward slash. The forward slash in the second bracket closes off, or ends the action.

strike out = [s] [/ s]
    bold = [b] [/ b]
    quote = [quote] [/ quote]

Without the space after the forward bar, your finished product will be:

Click to see Spoiler:
    see

see
    see
    see
    Brooks likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    To get spoiler tags, 1) Hit Reply With Quote (you can delete the quoted post if you'd like); 2) Click the "Go Advanced" button below the reply box; 3) the spoiler quote button is the last one on the right on the bottom row.
    But you have to highlight what you want in the spoiler tags, right?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    right.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

So glad I have a Mac.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

You can also just put the spoiler tags into the post and type between them.

You don't have to do a "reply with quote" thing to get the tags. Just hit "Advanced Reply" at the bottom of any thread and you'll get all of the options

I know none of those options show up in Tapatalk. I suspect they don't show up for iPads either.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I was driving home from work today when a shirtless guy with a TODDLER ON HIS HIP shot in front of my car on his skateboard. I can't believe how unbelievably stupid people can be.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread