+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5917Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I'm so sorry. My comment above sounded so arrogant and "know it all ish". I apologize if that offended anybody.
    The more I know people, the more I love my dog. ~ Mark Twain

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NorwIndian View Post
    Before my fall from the roof, I'd have been the one in there (at my house) installing a new water. I have the best guy but he is not handy around the house at all. I love doing home repairs. I think every woman needs to know where all of the shut off valves are and how to turn them off and how to do basic home repairs.
    I could fix your water heater, lay a tile floor and then go put new brakes on your car. I like that kind of work.
    I taught my daughter all of that stuff. (the same daughter who has decided to stay with her cheating husband but that's a long story...sigh).

Good luck captain. I hope its fixed soon!

I was wondering how that all came out, but I didn't want to bring it up. Wow.......
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by NorwIndian View Post
    I'm so sorry. My comment above sounded so arrogant and "know it all ish". I apologize if that offended anybody.
    Hey, I'm impressed. I'm good at some things, but not that many.

Oh, by the way, I've been thinking of a replacing a water heater in a house I own. Should I call a plumber, because I'm not handy like that, LOL, or let the store install it. The old one isn't broken, but it's old and I thought I'd just get a new one before it goes out and causes any damage. My cousin lives in the house and she's not good with emergencies.

Yeah, she's staying. She said for her to stay they need individual and couples therapy. So far she's gone to her individual therapy and he hasn't. I'm not happy about it and I want to shake her until she gets some sense in her head but I'm keeping my mouth shut.
    I told her how I feel about it and that I was pissed off that she stayed, then I hugged her and said even though I don't agree I'll always support her decisions and be there for her and love her no matter what.
    There isn't much else I can do.

I still haven't seen him since this all happened. My granddaughter's 6th birthday is June 28th so her party will be my first time seeing him. The party is at a bowling alley so he can stay on one side, I'll stay on the other and I'll try really hard to not run his weasel a** over with my scooter.
    Punkin, ClosetRTWatcher and Cootie like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You are smart to stay out of it.....good to let her know that you will love her, no matter what.
    NorwIndian likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

What in the heck were you doing up on a roof, Nor? I hadn't really started reading this thread until last year after BB, so I didn't hear the story of how you got injured. I just assumed it was a traffic accident. And, I agree, it's so good to hear you back and sassy! Your daughter just needs time to figure this all out. It's not easy to give up on someone you love. But now he's really got to earn it. And if he doesn't......, well, she'll figure that out.

Hey, isn't it time to get out there and start hustling, captain? Time is money! What are you wearing?

Punkin, I'll email you the story of my stupidity.
    Punkin likes this.

I have not gone to the corner yet, BUT I went to a Mary Kay party and won a prize. Now to find someone to massage my feet with the cream I won.
    I do not want to mislead..the water heater is in the basement.
    Punkin likes this.
    There's no place like home!

That's still a lot of mopping!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I have not gone to the corner yet, BUT I went to a Mary Kay party and won a prize. Now to find someone to massage my feet with the cream I won.
    I do not want to mislead..the water heater is in the basement.
    How lovely to win something!!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread