+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6257Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I don't go to pick up my scripts until I get a call telling me they are ready....and then I still may give it another day or two.
    Lil Bit likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I order my Rx online and they are mailed to me by my healthplan, postage free. I love that.

Congratulations Punkin on your weight loss! That's great. It so much easier to go swim suit shopping when you feel better about yourself. I was looking at some beach rentals yesterday. Not long before summer.

I'm not familiar with the miles you described upthread. Can you just make reservations for any flight with your miles or must you wait for flight availability?

I am sick as a dog! It started yesterday. I even have laryngitis. When my allergies act out it's like a have the flu. I have slight fever, body aches, sore throat, etc. but it turns out to be my allergies. It doesn't happen every year, but some. However, sometimes it's just a bad cold. When it's a cold it lingers around. When it's an allergy, it stops abruptly. I bought the CVS brand Zyrtec and took it yesterday. I couldn't sleep the whole night. I felt very restless and my mouth was so dry that it hurt. I now remember that's why I stopped taking it once before. Mouth dryness was so bad, I couldn't tolerate it. I guess I'll switch back to a Claritin product. I can't recall why I stop taking that one. lol

Thanks for your prayers. My mom did quite well with her tests. Everything looked really good, however, she does have severe diverticulosis.
    Punkin likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Well, I went out on TripAdvisor.com and left a review. BTW, my screen name there is AZChristian (!) if any of you want to read it. The hotel hasn't commented on my review. It's the Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek.

When will people learn to not mess with me????

BTW, we drove through SIGNIFICANT snow on I-40 in Arizona on the way home today. We were NOT happy, but I can't figure out who to complain to about that! And somewhere along the way, we got a crack in our windshield.

BUT WE'RE HOME! SAFELY. So it's all good!
    Punkin likes this.

Denver? Gotta' say, AZ, you do get around!

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Denver? Gotta' say, AZ, you do get around!
    It's harder to hit a moving target. LOL.
    Punkin, prhoshay, Lil Bit and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Mouth dryness was so bad, I couldn't tolerate it. I guess I'll switch back to a Claritin product. I can't recall why I stop taking that one. lol

Thanks for your prayers. My mom did quite well with her tests. Everything looked really good, however, she does have severe diverticulosis.
    Glad everything went for your mom!

Have you tried Allegra in the past? I've never had luck with Claritin, but Allegra worked well for me for a couple of years. When my allergies got even worse I had to switch to Zyrtec.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Koffee Klatch

My daughter and I did the Color Dash as planned today. No rain, but it was a little cool because it was cloudy and there was a stiff breeze. It was pleasant when we were running though!

My 9 year old daughter did a fantastic job!! We took a couple if very short breaks to walk when she needed a drink, but other than that she ran the whole way. It's funny how short a 5k seems once you have been running longer distances for a while!

We got suitably colorful, especially during the final "color explosion". Wow! I knew it would be a lot of color powder, but I still wasn't quite prepared for being in the middle of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Your daughter, being 9, is impressive for doing this run!! You have definitely set a good example for her with YOUR running. I am really proud of the both of you!!! It would be wonderful if SHE could inspire her friends! I really want to see our kids get motivated to get moving. I was always the kid who preferred to be out doing things; I'd get with my friends to do the regular kid things later. It definitely kept me busy! I'd usually be with the boys running, jumping, climbing, biking, falling, skating....all of that kind of stuff. A regular roughneck! It serve me well. My girlfriends were, generally, no where around, unfortunately.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Got a generic response ("Dear Valued Guest") from the manager on my TripAdvisor post. He assures me this will not happen again. Well if it does, it won't be to me.

+ Reply to Thread