+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6151Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

It doesn't "freeze"; it sets up, like Jello, in a little cup....and then you "shoot" it. At least I think that's how it works.
    Punkin likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    It doesn't "freeze"; it sets up, like Jello, in a little cup....and then you "shoot" it. At least I think that's how it works.
    I couldn't shoot mine, I thought I would choke, so I ate it with a spoon
    Punkin, CantGetNuf and inthegarden like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Well, I know that they make frozen margaritas, which contain tequila, which IS alcohol.

And whenever I have one, I refer to it as my "fruit exchanges" for the day. LOL. (BTW, best mango margarita I ever had was at Margaritaville at Universal Orlando.)

ETA . . . hubby is on a business trip overnight. I think I'll have to drink his wine AND mine this evening so we don't end up with an odd number of glasses out of the bottle. (Each bottle holds 4 glasses, which divides perfectly by 2.) I'm thoughtful that way.
    Punkin, Ellen, inthegarden and 1 others like this.

WINNER, WINNER, wine for dinner! Hic! Just wait till you come out to California wine country for a lovely Moscato! (I know you're not a novice!)
    Ellen and AZChristian like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I've wanted to try jello shots for a long time but don't know where to get them. One of these weekends, I'll have to get the ingredients and make them myself.

I wouldn't mind trying a Jello shot or two!
    Punkin and AZChristian like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Never realized there were so many Jello Shot recipes! List of Jello Shot Recipes

I've had Jello Shots a few times, and the truth is, I just don't get what all the big deal is about them. I wasn't that impressed.
    I'd prefer a nice coctail or glass of wine that I can sip or guzzle at my own discretion.

Maybe I'm just too old for them, although the person who introduced me to them was my sister in law, who's about the same age as me & definitely not a drunkard.
    Punkin, Ellen, Lil Bit and 1 others like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I've never gotten what it is about ANY shot, except for the ones that keep me from getting some dreaded sickness. I've never had an alcohol shot. I take it that the name of that game is to get drunk. Yuck! I'm not big on making myself feel sick. Not my idea of fun. A little light sipping is OK. All I can say is "Do your thing!"

At least Jello shots are cute!
    Miss Scarlet likes this.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I've never gotten what it is about ANY shot, except for the ones that keep me from getting some dreaded sickness. I've never had an alcohol shot. I take it that the name of that game is to get drunk. Yuck! I'm not big on making myself feel sick. Not my idea of fun. A little light sipping is OK. All I can say is "Do your thing!"

At least Jello shots are cute!
    I don't get what it is about shots either. It's just about getting alcohol into your body quickly. If I'm going to drink, I want to enjoy the taste and stretch out the experience.

I feel the same way about "shooting" raw oysters. I like oysters. But when you swallow them whole and raw, you get a brief taste of the sauce on top and that's it. I prefer my oysters cooked so I can enjoy the flavor of them.
    Debb70 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread