+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5834Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'll bet you know the song! It's everywhere. You can see/hear it on You Tube! It is an absolute party! The artist is Pharrell Williams.

I did think about you and knew you would be boogying with me!!
    I'm delighted that you think of me that way . . . thanks!

(But I went to youtube and watched the video. Sorry - I so rarely listen to the radio that I've never heard of Pharrell Williams or "Happy.")

The only reason I know of him is that he is on the Robin Thicke CD of Blurred Lines which is my cell phone ring tone.

Wasn't "Happy" up for an academy award this year? Pharrel sang it and danced with the front row.
    Ellen likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I'm delighted that you think of me that way . . . thanks!

(But I went to youtube and watched the video. Sorry - I so rarely listen to the radio that I've never heard of Pharrell Williams or "Happy.")

Pharrell is about as famous for that stupid-looking hat as anything else!

This guy is 41 years old and, looks like, his genes have forgotten to age!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I like the song!
    Punkin and Ellen like this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Pharrell is about as famous for that stupid-looking hat as anything else!

This guy is 41 years old and, looks like, his genes have forgotten to age!
    I wish I could get some of that gene amnesia!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I just made a vending machine run at work. I was craving a snack and didn't want anything I had at my desk. I have packets of cheddar cheese grits, maple and brown sugar oatmeal, Special K brownie bites, unsalted almonds, and some chocolate but I wasn't in the mood for any of it.

Often when I visit the vending machines, I buy a few items so I can add them to my stash to have later. I only had 2 dimes so I skipped those and took 3 $1 bills. I got a bag of Cheez-Its, a bag of T.G.I. Fridays cheddar and bacon potato skins, and a package of chocolate creme-filled cupcakes.

I had 50 cents left after buying my goodies but the cheapest items in the machine were 75 cents so I couldn't get anything else.

Right now, I'm trying to decide if I want the potato skins or the Cheez-Its.
    Last edited by pikachu; 03-28-2014 at 03:35 PM.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

After the Mucinex was recommended for my nasty allergy cough, I did experience success with it but, I too noticed the dryness it caused. Good thing that I like water! I stopped taking it after day 4, and was still getting "sludge-shifting" results. When I got back from my, seemingly, never-ending ER visit yesterday, I was so dry that it was ridiculous; I really felt the need to use my Nora-the-neti-pot. What came out of my sinuses was XXX-rated! I was shocked! It was like nothing that I had ever experienced in all of the years of my relationship with Nora. There were serious gremlins lurking in my sinuses.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

They just arrived!!!

Chandler-20140328-00331.jpg Capture.jpg

They're SO me!!!!
    Last edited by AZChristian; 03-28-2014 at 04:48 PM.
    Punkin, Ellen, captain and 9 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I just made a vending machine run at work. I was craving a snack and didn't want anything I had at my desk. I have packets of cheddar cheese grits, maple and brown sugar oatmeal, Special K brownie bites, unsalted almonds, and some chocolate but I wasn't in the mood for any of it.

Often when I visit the vending machines, I buy a few items so I can add them to my stash to have later. I only had 2 dimes so I skipped those and took 3 $1 bills. I got a bag of Cheez-Its, a bag of T.G.I. Fridays cheddar and bacon potato skins, and a package of chocolate creme-filled cupcakes.

I had 50 cents left after buying my goodies but the cheapest items in the machine were 75 cents so I couldn't get anything else.

Right now, I'm trying to decide if I want the potato skins or the Cheez-Its.
    I'm concerned about this post because I know you're trying to eat a healthier diet.
    I keep a variety of nuts at my desk, bring baby carrots and fruits to work, put frozen fruit in a container with fat free cottage cheese or yogurt. I hope you can find a happy medium... whole wheat crackers with peanut butter, string cheese... I don't know, but I know you'll feel better if you're good to your body.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread